Thread: Chevy HHR, anyone have one?

bigq
    I was curious if anyone has driven one. Looking for some impressions, feel, power and such.

Squirtin Thunder
    Just get a new Lightning and be done with it.

bigq
    Its for my wife and she needs room for haulin kids and stuff.

fat rat
    Got the wife one, it's a great little driver, lot's of power from the 2.4 liter (175hp) decent ride and comfortable for a small vehicle. There's nothin I really don't like about it...........except they should have offered a turbo or supercharged model, I'm sure that'll be next years selling feature.

SummitKarl
    I was curious if anyone has driven one. Looking for some impressions, feel, power and such.
    have not driven one but I have ridden in 2, YUP!!!! they got some BEANS and the Brakes to go with it,
    I also got to drive a RUMBLE BEE, HANDS DOWN!!!! the winner here for power, but it seems to be in the shop alot
    But personel exp to me also says go with the Lighting, I have had my Truck with the SVO (lighting) option for 10yrs 100k mi. now, only replaced (1) batt, (1) belt, but man does it need a front end rebuild

MagicMtnDan
    I talked to a guy last week that had one. He said it had less interior space than a Corvette. Not sure about that, I've never been inside one.
    Hope he isn't the brightest friend you have
    HHR:
    http://us.autos1.yimg.com/img.autos..../q/06s-hhr.jpg
    Corvette C6:
    http://www.canadiandriver.com/news/0...corvette_1.jpg

PHOTOGLOU
    Its for my wife and she needs room for haulin kids and stuff.
    I have 6 in stock... Where are you located ( if close enough) I could have one driven to you for a test drive... Jay 714 552 0300

dicudmore
    I have 6 in stock... Where are you located ( if close enough) I could have one driven to you for a test drive... Jay 714 552 0300
    and if you like it Jay will have the guy bring you the paperwork to sign and leave you the key. Just indicate what color you would like and its on

bigq
    Went and looked at one and the wife started laughing, like I had a small penis or something.
    Looked bigger in the picture. It's seems like a good value though, but not for us.
    Thanks, though I appreciate it.

Beer-30
    As long as you are getting it for the wife, fine. For yourself? Um, no. Total chick car.