Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who scored at Weavers?

Kindsvater Flat
    What ya get?

FLYTE RISK
    i heard old junior bentpipes found a good old driver that wont hippity hop the old black boat.actually it just took a steak at stuart andersons to get the wisconsin waterfall guy to drive the boat.

I wanted to thank Tom Weaver for having the Swap Meet today. It was a good turn out. Meet some new people & B.S.ed with some old friends! BBQ , mushrooms, meat ball's & chicken, & drank a few cool one's. Thanks T-Bag. It was a nice day!

Jr. bentpipes
    Originally posted by FLYTE RISK
    i heard old junior bentpipes found a good old driver that wont hippity hop the old black boat.actually it just took a steak at stuart andersons to get the wisconsin waterfall guy to drive the boat. I know,and it was definately not you!!!

SUI-CY-COLE
    junior,someone told me that the stain on your shirt can easily be taken out with some good old prop wash!

Jr. bentpipes
    TRUE THAT BROTHER, but I could't see anything inside that truck on the way home, if you catch my DRIFT!! A little hazey!!!

SUI-CY-COLE
    i hear ya...maybe t-man will get a pop vent in the roof off a campershell to take care of that problem in that dually.it was a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet day.it was fun,cant wait till we hook up again and party it up!......just tell ni--,not to stay out so late the night before!

Sangster
    We were to busy to get down to Weaver's... ... Did anyone happen to see his New Black hydro ( One of our old boats ).....

Yes I saw it, blower motor & all-SWEET!

SUI-CY-COLE
    someone told me,,that tom said the black boat is gonna go over 100mph this time in the quarter...is that true???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast