Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Break

unleashed
    Well this weekend was definitly a fun one. The weather was picture perfect at 90 degrees, the water was high. Spring Break was in full effect with lots of skin to be seen. Got to meet Skully, Reaper, Drew down, Tom Slick, and a few other peeps. HDD was with his party crew so Im sure he has plenty of pictures?? My only complaint this weekend was almost getting jumped by 20 young punks in the channel. Skully and Tom Slick had my back and we stood our ground. I wish I had some photos but I was to busy having fun.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

jackpunx
    Sorry to hear that.. Skully and Tom will toss em up with ya.. We'll be there next weekend..

unleashed
    Im pretty positive were going next weekend as well. I'll keep ya posted.
    Deano

UnionJack
    I will be there with the old lady next weekend

OGShocker
    Sorry we missed meeting up with everyone. We were on the lake a lot! We putted the channel a little and had a hard time finding a place to park. The crowds seemed pretty calm for the most part. All I know is we had fun fun fun!
    This coming weekend is a father son outing to the mountains. Hope you guys have as much fun as we did last weekend.
    OGS

RiverToysJas
    What's up in the channel these days. Another friend of mine was there this weekend and almost went to blows with some people who said he was in the "their spot" (as defined by the fact that they "always park there"). WTF??? Sounds like too much attitude up there lately!!!
    I'll be out next weekend, but we'll be far to the north...
    RTJas

Sandbar Mike
    DEANO,
    See you this weekend, headn up on wed night. Try'n out that new Agave Inn.

hot_diggity_dog
    Originally posted by unleashed
    Well this weekend was definitly a fun one. The weather was picture perfect at 90 degrees, the water was high. Spring Break was in full effect with lots of skin to be seen. Got to meet Skully, Reaper, Drew down, Tom Slick, and a few other peeps. HDD was with his party crew so Im sure he has plenty of pictures?? My only complaint this weekend was almost getting jumped by 20 young punks in the channel. Skully and Tom Slick had my back and we stood our ground. I wish I had some photos but I was to busy having fun.
    Deano
    Deano was that Saturday evening???
    We had to park on the other side from you by Kokomo's with Scuba Steve, Frank the Tank, Trojan Dan, OG Shocker and the others.
    I ran into the same dealio that evening in the channel.
    The dude was so ****ed up, if I blew on him, he would have fallen over.
    HDD

Ducatista
    Originally posted by OGShocker
    Sorry we missed meeting up with everyone. We were on the lake a lot! We putted the channel a little and had a hard time finding a place to park. The crowds seemed pretty calm for the most part. All I know is we had fun fun fun!
    This coming weekend is a father son outing to the mountains. Hope you guys have as much fun as we did last weekend.
    OGS I saw you cruise by in the channel, and gave you a yell and wave. It was sooo nice that we drove home early monday morning, so we could spend all day sunday enjoying the party. We both were a little late to our jobs but it was worth it, although I'm beat since we got up at 4am this morn to leave. Saw a couple of minor fist fights with some of the spring breakers, but all in all it was a perfect weekend of boating and people watching. Spent saturday with Rvr2Bch enjoying the show and sipping a few.....a nice mix of breakers, boaters and snow beaders mixed with perfect weather!

unleashed
    Hey HDD, It was actually yesterday about 5pm. Im not sure if these were just local kids or what but there was a huge group just looking for trouble. Throwing sh*t at peoples boats etc. I guess the main trouble maker was going to throw something at my boat so I had to intervene. I told them to get the F*ck out of here and next thing you know there a bunch of F*ckers trying to start sh*t with us. We stood our ground and the eventually left. They came back later with even more dudes and hung out a few boats from us stairing and sh*t. But once again Im not going to back down and I just stayed there. Anyhow its guys like these that need to be shot and I wouldn't give a rats ass about it period. If you give in they will just rule the area so sometimes you just have to stand your ground. Am i saying its worth it. Im not sure as they could jack your boat up later as my boat is an easy thing to remember. But whatever thats why I have insurance I guess.
    Deano

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast