Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Buying a new Truck: and the truck is?

bear down
    A '04 2500 HD 4x4 with the 6.6 Duramax Diesel. Fully Loaded with LT Package (bose stereo/xm/on star/seat memory/heated seats,etc..) I think we got a pretty good deal on it we will be paying about 43k out the door on it. Thanks for all of you input and feed back guys, it really helped a lot!!!

RiverToysJas
    Congrats BD!!!! Sounds like a badass ride.
    Do you know if they will be offering the Suburban in such a configuration anytime soon???
    RTJas

Havasu Hangin'
    Originally posted by RiverToysJas
    Do you know if they will be offering the Suburban in such a configuration anytime soon???
    I heard a couple years. Some minor detail about the tranny not fitting the frame...

bear down
    Originally posted by RiverToysJas
    Congrats BD!!!! Sounds like a badass ride.
    RTJas
    We waited a year for the Burb to come out with it but it did not. Our sales guy said that adding a diesel to the suburban would scare people because of the price. The burb right now runs about 45k fully loaded witha 6.0 motor, imagine adding another 6 k for a diesel??
    The truck is pretty tough will post pics the day I get it!!

OutCole'd
    Originally posted by bear down
    A '04 2500 HD 4x4 with the 6.6 Duramax Diesel. Fully Loaded with LT Package (bose stereo/xm/on star/seat memory/heated seats,etc..) I think we got a pretty good deal on it we will be paying about 43k out the door on it. Thanks for all of you input and feed back guys, it really helped a lot!!!
    That is a great price. I was checking out the same thing today and I get the GM employee pricing and that is about what I was quoted.
    Congratulations.

nextasex
    Congrats bro, beautiful truck!!!
    Frank

PHOTOGLOU
    Hey I run a Chevrolet Dealership make sure you are getting the LLY diesel not the LB7. LLY Diesel is the new one ( came out in January) Has 90 more ft lbs of torque 10 more h.p. and 1 m.p.g. better fuel mileage and if you interested I will give you $3750 in Rebates and $5000. off M.S.R.P. for a total saving of $ 8750 on the LLY diesel. or ou the door for $ 42465 for a Long bed LT 3/4 ton 4x4 ( short bed is cheaper)

25Elmn8r
    How about a Crew Cab 3/4 ton LLY diesel LS 2 wheel drive shortbed? PM or email to dj@resmae.com if you would rather not post here.

PHOTOGLOU
    Buckets or bench seats up front???

Jrocket
    Originally posted by 25Elmn8r
    How about a Crew Cab 3/4 ton LLY diesel LS 2 wheel drive shortbed? PM or email to dj@resmae.com if you would rather not post here.
    Im curious about a price on this one as well.I might have to hold the order on ford if this is good.White w/ grey interior please.
    Jrocket150@aol.com

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast