Thread: any one have pics

mike37
    any one have pic of the truck and motor cycle head on crash
    that was posted few monts ago had

redneckgirl
    I don't have the pics...
    When you going to get that cat wet. We didn't see you out today... You missed another great day on the lake... just ask Boat030 whe was out running around also.
    RNG

mike37
    we plan to be out nex week end if its still nice
    how was mikes boat runing did he get all the bugs out

redneckgirl
    We won't see you next weekend, we are taking the boat to Shockwave on Saturday and will pick it up on Friday...we will hopefully (weather permitting) be back out on April 3 or 4.
    I don't think Mike was in his boat. I think I saw the Hawaiian Cat purple & white. The only reason I knew he was there was I saw his truck in the parking lot. Boat030 you need to make your license plate your aviator.
    The lake was awesome. It was definitely spring break, not in the narrows, but in Dip Creek.
    What trade are you in??? My husband also works in construction, he has his general license, but works as a project manager for a metal building company.
    RNG

mike37
    Originally posted by redneckgirl
    We won't see you next weekend, we are taking the boat to Shockwave on Saturday and will pick it up on Friday...we will hopefully (weather permitting) be back out on April 3 or 4.
    I don't think Mike was in his boat. I think I saw the Hawaiian Cat purple & white. The only reason I knew he was there was I saw his truck in the parking lot. Boat030 you need to make your license plate your aviator.
    The lake was awesome. It was definitely spring break, not in the narrows, but in Dip Creek.
    What trade are you in??? My husband also works in construction, he has his general license, but works as a project manager for a metal building company.
    RNG
    I have my general license
    but I work for a framing contractor as a job foreman
    and I do some G.C. work of my own and framing
    but its hard to find employees that can do a good job so im
    only doing thing I can work on my self

redneckgirl
    Hope the weather is good for you next weekend. I am sure we will see you out sometime soon.
    RNG