Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Will the Boat Fit question

rposton1
    I'm going to get a 21 or 22 foot shockwave and I was wondering if it would fit in my garage which is a 19ft 6in 2 car garage. I was told maybe it would fit if I put it in at an angle? Anyone have any experience with a problem like this......Rob

Dr. Eagle
    It might....
    Remember the drive sticks out about 3 feet at the rear (OK a foot and a half in the down position) and the tongue of the trailer the same.
    I kind of doubt it... unless you have that folding trailer tongue thingee..

mike37
    Originally posted by rposton1
    I'm going to get a 21 or 22 foot shockwave and I was wondering if it would fit in my garage which is a 19ft 6in 2 car garage. I was told maybe it would fit if I put it in at an angle? Anyone have any experience with a problem like this......Rob
    thats a short garage
    it my fit on an angle but it will be tight
    do you have a frind with a boat that size
    try it out in your garage the will tell ya for shur

Outnumbered
    Originally posted by rposton1
    I would say no way. A buddy of mine used to put his 18' Sanger jet in a 20x20 garage that way and is just fit. Even with the swing tongue on the 22' I would doubt it.
    OL

rposton1
    Yeah It isn't very deep and my friend only has a 18 footer I will be very bummed if it dont fit :frown: also it is going to be a jet and I was going to get the fold away tongue ...Rob

redneckgirl
    We have a 20' 4" single car garage, that is wider than a normal single, and it barely fit our 17' Glastron at an angle. Our 21' Shockwave Step Skier isn't even close. We were going to add on to the front of the garage but couldn't do it legally, with the setback from the street. So we had to build a carport between the house and the side fence, which probably isn't legal either but is easily removed. It is metal roof sheet between the house and the fence. We got the break away tongue and it is still 24' from bow to back of drive. Good luck, you will love your Shockwave!!!! I know we picked the best boat for our boating style.
    RNG

ahhell
    Whats behind the wall on the backside? a old neighbor of mine cut a hole under what was the underside of a staircase and put the drive in that...saved him a couple feet

LASERRAY
    Do what I did. Wait till AFTER you buy the boat to find out it DON'T ****IN' FIT!!!

rposton1
    At an angle it comes to 22 feet 6 in with about 18 in for the jet to tuck into a area where the water heater is, also I hear the 22 footer is a little smaller than the step skier maybe I can get lucky.... ...Rob

canuck1
    I would suggest getting a chain saw thrown in with with that new ride:wink:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast