Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spring Break 04 3/19-21

Kachina26
    What a weekend! Got to meet a bunch of cool peeps off of the boards. Saw the Shocker all over the place Finally met CEO, Jackpunx, H2O party starter and saw the 4 way in action, Shadow followed me into my storage to say howdy, met Warlock25 at Rod's (Man that's some good steak), hooked up Force 26 Kachina with a room, and got to run wide open with Chump Change (we darn near killed a lake lice/louse that wasn't schooled up on the rules of the road). Can't wait till summer time http://images.ofoto.com/photos592/1/...0105_0_ALB.jpg

LASERRAY
    SHWEET! Focker!!!

OGShocker
    How did that 27 Dana work out next to your 26 Kachina? That is a new motor package and I was wondering how CC did with her..

Kachina26
    Well he's got it all over me, but I'm a little worried about the Nordic with the 496 that spanked both of us.

OGShocker
    Originally posted by Kachina26
    Well he's got it all over me, but I'm a little worried about the Nordic with the 496 that spanked both of us.
    Tell CC, next time I'll show him how to use the trim...

fourspeednup
    It was an awesome weekend!
    Huge thanks to jackpunx for hooking me up with a ride after my boat took a shit earlier in the week
    --four((eyes still watering from the 100+mph ride back to topock))speed

jackpunx
    Dammm!!! Im tired.. what a great weekend.. got to meet a bunch of people.. it was funny .. we were heading out of Thompson bay towards Havasu Springs for breakfast.. I saw Kachina flying by me throwing the "SHOCKER"!!.. classic.. I used it all weekend.. I will post some pics as soon as I get caught up at work

OGShocker
    I have missed the "SHOCKER" connection. Am I being vibed? Soory I guess I am just a bit slow today...

jackpunx
    Originally posted by fourspeednup
    It was an awesome weekend!
    Huge thanks to jackpunx for hooking me up with a ride after my boat took a shit earlier in the week
    --four((eyes still watering from the 100+mph ride back to topock))speed
    ANytime .. You always got a spot in my boat!.. I'll post some pics.. you'll get a kick out of them

UnionJack
    Well I saw a good amount of ***boaters out there this weekend, see you all next weekend

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast