Thread: speaker grilles

Speedin' Ian
    With all you guys switching over to billet grilles I am curious about you are doing with your old grilles. I ask because I need some. I put the stereo together in my boat using speakers (polks, infinity, kenwood, JL) I had pulled out of various cars and boats, the problem is I don't have the grilles. I don't want to drop the big bucks on billet grilles because my speakers aren't that visible and it isn't really my style anyways. Any of you have old grilles you want to unload cheap? I need 4 6.5' grilles and 2 6X9 grilles. Thanks Ian

hd&boatrider
    Originally posted by Speedin' Ian
    With all you guys switching over to billet grilles I am curious about you are doing with your old grilles. I ask because I need some. I put the stereo together in my boat using speakers (polks, infinity, kenwood, JL) I had pulled out of various cars and boats, the problem is I don't have the grilles. I don't want to drop the big bucks on billet grilles because my speakers aren't that visible and it isn't really my style anyways. Any of you have old grilles you want to unload cheap? I need 4 6.5' grilles and 2 6X9 grilles. Thanks Ian
    I gave my old JL 6X9's to my buddy who purchased my old boat. I am hoping WIRED FOR SOUND keeps my 6.5's.

Ron Burnett
    I HAVE A BUNCH OF THE OLD GRILLS 6.5" AND 6X9" AND 10"S COME ON BY OR GIVE ME ADDRESS AND ILL SHIP UM TO YOU JUST PAY FOR FREIGHT. RON @RONS BILLET 928 680-1030

Chase
    I have some 6.5's..new. I will send these to you in exchange for a prop cover..??

Speedin' Ian
    Just wanted to say thanks to Ron at Ron's Custom Detail. I talked to him today and he is a great guy, he is sending me some take offs which I think is really cool. Thanks for the offer Chase, I do still have some prop covers which I am willing get rid of pretty cheap, between school, work and voluteering for the fire department Ijust don't have the time to devote to pushing those things. Looks like thatjeffguy is making a nice product.