Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So last weekend in vegas...

fourspeednup
    I may or may not have married a Russian stripper that didn't speak English. Things get a little hazy around 4AM but we didn't get back until 7...that leaves 3 hours of darkside. Any thoughts on the subject?

djunkie
    Congratulations. :crossx:

MAINEVENT
    I may or may not have married a Russian stripper that didn't speak English. Things get a little hazy around 4AM but we didn't get back until 7...that leaves 3 hours of darkside. Any thoughts on the subject?
    Well fock congrats if she doesnt speak english and you dont speak russian its the perfect relationship...... You wont have to talk to the broad and sex is international so your all good there.... :crossx:

AltarGirl
    Did you see that episode of Jackass too???
    If you did, where are you registered?

fourspeednup
    Well fock congrats if she doesnt speak english and you dont speak russian its the perfect relationship...... You wont have to talk to the broad and sex is international so your all good there.... :crossx:
    You cruisin under the radar again? You have a point there Alex..........BTW you heading to havi this weekend?

MAINEVENT
    You cruisin under the radar again? You have a point there Alex..........BTW you heading to havi this weekend?
    Radar Gun???? Havi is a maybe I may just bite the bullet and go... Nothing like some havascrew Strange.... :crossx: But you know how i roll last minute if i go...

fourspeednup
    Did you see that episode of Jackass too???
    If you did, where are you registered?
    Not so much of a jackass viewer but I'll take your word for it
    Hmmmmm.....registry, hadn't thought too much about that......actually I'm not a huge fan of committment altogether so gifts can be made in the form of goose and crans this weekend LOL

MAINEVENT
    Not so much of a jackass viewer but I'll take your word for it
    Hmmmmm.....registry, hadn't thought too much about that......actually I'm not a huge fan of committment altogether so gifts can be made in the form of goose and crans this weekend LOL
    So when did you jump ship....LOL i thought you were patron guy...

fourspeednup
    Radar Gun???? Havi is a maybe I may just bite the bullet and go... Nothing like some havascrew Strange.... :crossx: But you know how i roll last minute if i go...
    F-it cruise on out...I think you still owe me a drink anyway...or maybe it was the other way around
    Hell I'd pick you up on the way but I'm leaving Thurs night or Friday AM

Jordy
    Laura is going to be pissed because you cheated on her... wait, she'd have to have a conscience and not be a *****....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast