Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sacto slapped SILLY by the next world CHAMPS!!!

dossangers
    Webbers got the summer off i think!!!!!!!!!!!!http://cache.nba.com/media/lakers/shaq_170_040324.jpg

FlatStupid
    Originally posted by dossangers
    Webbers got the summer off i think!!!!!!!!!!!!http://cache.nba.com/media/lakers/shaq_170_040324.jpg Dos I fiquered you be drawing a bigger motor for that Bezer rather than worryin about those Escalade drivin' roundballers.

dossangers
    Its just a NO-CAL SO-CAL thang boats, B-BALL its all about the competition and WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FlatStupid
    Its just a NO-CAL SO-CAL thang boats, B-BALL its all about the competition and WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Born and raised in the So Cal buuuuuut!!!!!!!!! if there aint no motor there aint no point! :eek!:

BigBoyToys
    EZ There Killer Maybe I should remind you that the Kings beat the Fakers (lakers) the First 2 games of the year. 1st game was 1/14 at Sac, Kings103 Lakers 83 and the second game was 2/26 at LA, Kings 103 Lakers 101
    In my book, the VERY best that the Lakers can do in Regular season against the Kings is a Tie, 2 wins 2 losses. But as it stands now, the Kings are up 2-1.
    Lakers suck. They are a bunch of rich little whiny cry babies that like to start crap all the time. And their fans....Well, my opinion of Laker fans depends on how the Laker fans react. For Christ sake, nobody made a big deal when the Kings beat the Lakers the first two times this year, why would Laker fans want to start crap now....C'mon man, act like ya been there before

BigBoyToys
    And, furthermore, I'd be willing to make a wager that the Lakers don't even make it to the Big Show this year....... Remember that, because in about a month, this topic will be brought up again and I'll make sure that I point out the "I told ya so" thing. Not saying that the Kings will make it either, especially not how they have been playing the last 6 games, but I can tell ya this, the Lakers won't be there at the end.

dossangers
    we will see!

BigBoyToys
    we will see!
    Yep...

cal***boat
    Originally posted by BigBoyToys
    And, furthermore, I'd be willing to make a wager that the Lakers don't even make it to the Big Show this year....... Remember that, because in about a month, this topic will be brought up again and I'll make sure that I point out the "I told ya so" thing. Not saying that the Kings will make it either, especially not how they have been playing the last 6 games, but I can tell ya this, the Lakers won't be there at the end.
    2nd That

uclahater
    Originally posted by BigBoyToys
    What would you like to wager The kings are the Kings all right, Kings of the regular season, but when it comes to the playoffs all you can say is choke cause thats all ya do. The Kings have been way to good of a team over the last few years to not have a ring :cry: :cry:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast