Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has Anyone Heard Of Meadview,az

BIGDADDYBOATER
    I have heard people talking about property in meadview,az ?????
    does anyone know about this area ? they tell me it's a small community about 8 miles to launch at mead and it's a nice place away from the city .....any info

Desert Rat

al cole'holic
    I found 11 properties for sale in Meadview, Az...
    Realtor.com (http://www.realtor.com/FindHome/Home...o&areaid=42690)

Havasu_Dreamin
    It is out in the middle of bum f**k nowhere! It's about a two hour drive from Laughlin. Looked at property there a few years ago, just too far out to make it worth it.

BIGDADDYBOATER
    i have not made a trip up there to look at things but from the sound of it , i could be disappointed......we'll see
    thanks for the info all.....

THOR
    Way north end of the lake. Limited launch places too. Be careful.

Outnumbered
    I have 3/4 acre out in Meadview. Don't know if I will ever do anything with it but as Kingman grows it will go up in value. If you know Mead then you know Sand Point. Meadview launch is at South Cove right next to Sand Point. Deep water, no issues until you get ot to Pierce Ferry several miles up the lake.
    From Kingman there is a good county dirt road--Stockton Hill--that goes pretty much straight to Meadview. They pave it more and more each year. When it is done it will be an easy 90 minutes to the launch ramp if I remember right. Lots of people pull their boats on it but I would not. There is an all paved way in off hwy 93 (road between Henderson and Kingman). About 2 hours I think from Kingman.
    OL

Outnumbered
    Originally posted by al cole'holic
    I found 11 properties for sale in Meadview, Az...
    Realtor.com (http://www.realtor.com/FindHome/Home...o&areaid=42690)
    Beware of those super cheap properties. They are without utilities and on dirt roads. My lot is near the store, has utilities, and is on a paved road.
    OL

DeltaSigBoater
    Originally posted by Old Lavey
    IThere is an all paved way in off hwy 93 (road between Henderson and Kingman). About 2 hours I think from Kingman.
    OL
    The 3 paved roads off hwy 93 between Hoover Dam and Kingman (from hd to king) are:
    Willow Beach - Lake Mohave
    Temple Bar - Lake Mead
    Dolan Springs - SHITHOLE

Outnumbered
    Originally posted by DeltaSigBoater
    The 3 paved roads off hwy 93 between Hoover Dam and Kingman (from hd to king) are:
    Willow Beach - Lake Mohave
    Temple Bar - Lake Mead
    Dolan Springs - SHITHOLE
    Dolan Springs road is the one that goes to Meadview. Yes DS is a dump of mobile homes and shit but Meadview is beyond that place and is more like a little lake town full of mostly old folks. Not a lot of rif-raf and people seem to be nice. I would not want to live there but it is the only place you can buy private property--deeded land--within the boundaries of the Lake Mead Recreational area. There is a little store, gas station with gas and diesel, a boat storage place, and the ramp at South Cove is only 8-10 miles from the center of town. I figure its got nowhere to go but up.
    OL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast