Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shi-ada be out the door by now

Speedin' Ian
    So you guys are TWINS ?????.
    Actually we never got water in the oil, it just always leaked out of the motor. It was a new technique we were trying in an effort to lower the water pressure in the motor. All joking aside Damon's boat is beautiful and I can't wait to see it tearing up the river this year.

Shi-ada Be Running By Now
    Originally posted by NSS-RiverRunner
    Im thinking the Shi-day is going to be doing mighty fine this year....... NSS - RiverRunner - welcome to the boards and thanks for the vote of confidence!!! A word of advice though you might want to cut and paste your posts in word to spell check them prior to submission.......

Originally posted by BILLY.B
    So you guys are TWINS ?????. NICE!!! Thanks chiefy for covering my back, how quickly Ian forgets.....

Originally posted by Speedin' Ian
    Actually we never got water in the oil, it just always leaked out of the motor. It was a new technique we were trying in an effort to lower the water pressure in the motor. All joking aside Damon's boat is beautiful and I can't wait to see it tearing up the river this year. Thanks Chief!! You might see it as early as 4/9-4/11 in Needles...Is your Bro and Dad going out as well? And when are you guys going?

Speedin' Ian
    My parents are getting up there April 7 and staying through the 11th. My brother, my friends, and I are geting up there early on Thursday (April 8) and also staying through the weekend. Should be a lot of fun, looking forward to motoring down to the channel, sand bar, etc...

NSS-RiverRunner
    Hey Ian,
    What do you think the return $$$ will look like if we sell milkshakes out of the shi-day's engine compartment?

Originally posted by NSS-RiverRunner
    Hey Ian,
    What do you think the return $$$ will look like if we sell milkshakes out of the shi-day's engine compartment? You need product in order to "sell"......The production facility is closed..

Speedin' Ian
    What do you think the return $$$ will look like if we sell milkshakes out of the shi-day's engine compartment?
    I think you guys could make a killing on a hot summer day! I like mine thick and creamy so make sure you're using a good quality 50wt

Originally posted by Speedin' Ian
    I think you guys could make a killing on a hot summer day! I like mine thick and creamy so make sure you're using a good quality 50wt TMI there chief, not sure we all needed to know how you like it.......

NSS-RiverRunner
    Hey Chiefy chief what are the changes the "Red Dog" will provide transportation to and from the evening festivities? Can we say slim to none, or count on it?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast