Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Arizona Property Owner

SoCalOffshore
    I am proud to announce that I closed escrow this week on my lot in the Refuge. Now all I have to do is build a house.

RUCAV
    SCO
    If you dont mind me asking, what are lots going for there? Size and location to water. Does the preserve have a marina or launch. Ive been wanting to get something out there, but the girl is more worried about our place here in OC. I keep my boat at Campbell storage. Thanks for the info.
    RUCAV

welk2party
    Congrats on the property! Party at your house when its done.

SoCalOffshore
    It is now sold out. Although, I think there are some resales available. The price depends on the view. I got mine for $162 with a river and mountain view overlooking 2 fairways. No launch ramp, but Arnold Palmer golf course and country club. Thanks.

Mr.Havasu
    I was the office manager there untill last month when I decided it was time to get back into sales. At the time they still had approx. 30 lots left. You could get an interior lot(Not backed up to the golf course) for just a little under 100K and a fairway lot for approx 170K. I'll check today but I'm pretty sure there are still a few left. I feel it is by far one of the best investments in town.
    If anyone is interested in more info PM me and I'd be happy to give them the inside scoop. I'd also be happy to sell you a lot in there. (hurry they won't last much longer).
    SoCal, if your going to build and you want my un-bias opinion, use Venterra Homes(Steve Hatch) you won't get a finer home built by a nicer guy! He also is a fellow Hot Hot boater and has been known to lurk here

SoCalOffshore
    Warlock25, I spoke to Steve Hatch on Friday afternoon. I will be meeting his architect next weekend. Can you get me a discount? What is your reasoning for using him? I have a had a couple peeps mention him.

TCHB
    Is there a time limit on how long you can keep the lot vacant??

framer1
    After two years you have to landscape the empty lot and maintain it.

missboatnam1
    what are the per sq foot for building going for in havasu? they were about 85.00 less than a year ago now i hear they are about 200.00 is that right?
    ow congrats on the land!!

Essex502
    Originally posted by missboatnam1
    what are the per sq foot for building going for in havasu? they were about 85.00 less than a year ago now i hear they are about 200.00 is that right?
    ow congrats on the land!!
    It all depends on the builder...I just signed a construction contract with Summit Builders yesterday for a nearly 2000 sq.ft. home on my lot for right around $92 per sq. ft. including the upgrades. If you want more info PM me - I'd be happy to talk to you. We did a lot of house hunting in the last 2-3 months.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast