Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Havasu anyone?

MRS FLYIN VEE
    we are heading up on april 1st oe 2nd. to the 4th and wanted to know if anyone will be there? I need to go and show off the twins.LOL!! oh and the 10lbs. I've gained over the summer. :frown:

TheLurker
    Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
    we are heading up on april 1st oe 2nd. to the 4th and wanted to know if anyone will be there? I need to go and show off the twins.LOL!! oh and the 10lbs. I've gained over the summer. :frown:
    5lbs each...NICE. J/K
    Im sure your looking mighty fine MRS V

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Originally posted by TheLurker
    5lbs each...NICE. J/K
    Im sure your looking mighty fine MRS V
    thanks babe but I did and it is all in the arse. section. not to good. but I will get it off some how.

Debbolas
    We will be at Cottonwood Cove,
    I've been tanning so I'm not so white, but I hear ya about the extra pounds......
    :frown:
    Found any good suits?
    I found this cute pirate one!
    At hot topic
    can't figure out how to attach it yet....

Debbolas
    pirate.img

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Originally posted by Debbolas
    We will be at Cottonwood Cove,
    I've been tanning so I'm not so white, but I hear ya about the extra pounds......
    :frown:
    Found any good suits?
    I found this cute pirate one!
    At hot topic
    can't figure out how to attach it yet....
    I get my suits from the-bikini.com
    they are great suits.

Debbolas
    ok,
    I ordered a few from Victoria Secret (The Miracle Bra, plus the bottom, plus the wrap around thing, man that gets expensive, ) and a little crochetted one ( on sale) And the beauty part is, I can try them on in my own home and send them back if I don't like them!
    Gotta go do some sit-ups now

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I hear ya. I need to do more then a few situps. LOL!! looky lou I'm sure would let you see if they fit and if they don't then he I'm sure would take care of you if they don't. they fit really good and they are not expensive. I know how expensive all the extras can be.

missb and i will be there thursday,friday if you want to go hang out in parker one day.thinking about running up to havasu thursday around three to take a test drive in a conquest with keith.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Originally posted by boatnam2
    missb and i will be there thursday,friday if you want to go hang out in parker one day.thinking about running up to havasu thursday around three to take a test drive in a conquest with keith.
    I will talk to the mr . maybe we can hit up RD for some fun too. in parker I know he doesn't care for Havasu much. he like the RiverRatlife.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast