Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vintage V-Drive

Her454
    Anyone have any info on Spico V-Drives? A friend of mine has had a 62 Spico in the back yard that has been going to crap. Its a beautiful boat, mohaghany deck (sp) and I've been bugging him about it for years as it just sits in the pasture. He finally gave it to me today and it is now my "project restoration". It was a gorgeous boat in its heyday and the motor is in good condition, hull is great, just needs interior and the wood redone. Any pics of these boats? It needs alot of work but its a challenge and I cant wait to get it done. I'll post pics later.

Blown 472
    Originally posted by Her454
    Anyone have any info on Spico V-Drives? A friend of mine has had a 62 Spico in the back yard that has been going to crap. Its a beautiful boat, mohaghany deck (sp) and I've been bugging him about it for years as it just sits in the pasture. He finally gave it to me today and it is now my "project restoration". It was a gorgeous boat in its heyday and the motor is in good condition, hull is great, just needs interior and the wood redone. Any pics of these boats? It needs alot of work but its a challenge and I cant wait to get it done. I'll post pics later.
    Kick ass, can I have your hydro?

Traci, a friend of a friend has one. He bought it band new & it still looks like the day he got it! It has a 389 in it with 3-2's. Nice boat!

Her454
    Same thing this has in it Hud, just needs alot of TLC. I cant wait to start on it.
    Blown, sorry the Hydro is getting sold. Not yet, but the motor is gone and some of the goodies....

Blown 472
    Same thing this has in it Hud, just needs alot of TLC. I cant wait to start on it.
    Blown, sorry the Hydro is getting sold. Not yet, but the motor is gone and some of the goodies....
    Really? bummer

1Bahnerjet
    Wish I could just buy the Paint Job.

Traci, I haven't heard from Mike. I would like to buy the primer system IF its for sale!

Her454
    Hud, he should be getting home from the swap meet tonite, he will give you a call Im sure.
    Do you have any pics of your buddys' v-drive?

No, I have only see it twice in the last ten years! It's a garage queen!

Bad Meds
    Hey Hud , check your PM's . I got home late but it was a fun day

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast