Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So Im filling out the EDD form....

ratso
    LOL, thats a different form altogether, prolly dont ask if your Latino or not.............. :messedup:
    I think marriage is the leading cause of that... lol.

RitcheyRch
    I tried calling the EDD today to find out about a prior claim I had. The answering machine said they were closed today. I didnt think today was a holiday until went to their website and it states "Caesar Chavez Day" is a holiday. What the f up with that.

WYRD
    I think marriage is the leading cause of that... lol.
    It is definatly the leading cause of Divorce in this country :crossx:

WYRD
    I tried calling the EDD today to find out about a prior claim I had. The answering machine said they were closed today. I didnt think today was a holiday until went to their website and it states "Caesar Chavez Day" is a holiday. What the f up with that.
    Do yourself a favor and apply for a government job, it will save you frustration of being a tax payer :crossx:

buzzaro
    Not sure but the next time you call, press (X) button for phillipino or some other language and youll get through a lot faster and they all speak english

yeah,right
    Yeah, what an important holiday it is huh? I'm so sick of our government trying to come up with reasons to take the day off, paid.

RitcheyRch
    I prefer my aerospace job. I applied for unemployment insurance after I gave 3 weeks notice to an employer and they told me to leave then.
    Do yourself a favor and apply for a government job, it will save you frustration of being a tax payer :crossx:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123