Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Cyclone

565edge
    So what did it run this weekend?We want to see the video?

77charger
    I missed the early mornin runs but got there to see him go to a gas station come back and do a lap around the lake.I am sure he wants to tell the rest

disco_charger
    Word on the street is it was really fast.

Big Proppa
    I missed the event this weekend - sounds like everyone had a great time. We were testing the new blown CP this weekend down at Big River - I don't know what Cyclone ran but we ran 110 full of gas with a passenger , WOW these CP's sure run hard.

Boater Bill
    Originally posted by disco_charger
    Word on the street is it was really fast.
    It was!

Danhercules
    My guess is mach 1.2

HotHallet
    I'll let Mike post the #'s but I went for one hell of a quick ride and my cheeks were rippling and eyes watering. It was just plain awesome the way that thing accelerated with the blower.

cyclone
    sounds like race between myself and the Used Boat Salesmen, oops i mean Big Proppa, would be real close.
    Got to RWYB at about 7am on saturday for some speed runs. Yes i wore a helmet and lifeline. The water was almost like glass. Almost a bit too smooth as the boat felt glued to the water.
    Off the trailer with 24 gallons of gas, I stood on it for about six seconds and she ran 107 before i had to slow down for some rollers.
    The engine ran harder and it picked up another 150rpm i think becuase i had the scoop on this time around. Topped out at 6550 rpm.
    The wind damn near yanked the helmet off my head. Boy that was a fun ride!
    So far so good, the boat is running straight and not doing anything scary so ill try to get more good water before the next race and play with the hardware a bit.
    here's a pic of MikeF's Liberty and my boat as we launched into the fog Saturday morning. Didn't get any driving pics as i didn't see anyone on the beach that early. I think everyone was still hung over, sleeping or had just stopped partying and got to bed hours before we arrived.
    By 8am the lake was a mess as usual with all the wakeboard boats and wind so i parked it and kicked it with everyone on the beach. http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...G_1101-med.JPG

Taylorman
    So what will be HB's numbers this summer? Damn 107, thats fast. Must have been one hell of a ride.

Big Proppa
    I'm happy for you bro - it must feel pretty good having her run so well and being all done this long before summer.

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast