Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Posse/party At Luvnlife's

LUVNLIFE
    It's our turn.....we would like to throw an afternoon/night party for the posse and we request everyone's presence .....wanted to throw around some dates, BUT the only date we have open in the near future is April 24th.....does that work for anyone???.....your input is much appreciated. We were thinking of doing it before it got too hot (no pool) and before everyone gets tooooooooo busy!!
    And kids are welcome too.

JetBoatRich
    Partyhttp://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/party.gif

LUVNLIFE
    What's with the red x. Is my ass showing?

MRS FLYIN VEE
    isn't that the poker run weekend in Havasu? Just asking in case any of you were planning on going. not that I'm a posse member. I am a boatless member as of now.

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
    isn't that the poker run weekend in Havasu? Just asking in case any of you were planning on going. not that I'm a posse member. I am a boatless member as of now.
    Not for long, when do you get your new one

MRS FLYIN VEE
    we are suppose to take delivery of it on june 5th. op6 maybe.

Mrs Luvnlife
    Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
    Wow....didn't even realize that as we are only a 23' class boat.....I guess anyone that 'isn't' going to be at the poker run that's part of the posse that wants to attend is welcome.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Originally posted by Mrs Luvnlife
    Wow....didn't even realize that as we are only a 23' class boat.....I guess anyone that 'isn't' going to be at the poker run that's part of the posse that wants to attend is welcome.
    I didn't bring it up if you were going to be in it or not. we like to go watch. I just thought you and the hubby might want to know because alot of people watch them . it was just a question for your info. thats all. wasn't trying to make waves.

Mrs Luvnlife
    No problem..........just trying to get some good friends together and dates are a problem at this point and that seems to be the only one that's open on the calendar. Not trying to cause problems either.

JetBoatRich
    you two are so cute when you talk

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast