Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Web site up and running!

Mr.Havasu
    I've had over 500 hits on my web site since posting it here last night.
    For those of you waiting for it to accept credit cards, It's all up and running now. I just sold myself a bottle to make sure everything went through correctly.
    Thanks for all your support and interest.
    This is an awesome products for boaters and car enthuseists alike!
    Attention to Detail (http://www.attn-to-detail.com)
    Thanks,
    John

fourspeednup
    The spray wax is the one for a quick cleanup of the boat after a day on the water right?
    ---four((may not need to fix his boat))speed

welk2party
    Bookmarked it for future reference. Will be ordering in a few weeks.

Mr.Havasu
    Originally posted by fourspeednup
    The spray wax is the one for a quick cleanup of the boat after a day on the water right?
    ---four((may not need to fix his boat))speed
    Yes,
    Just pull the boat out of the water, spray and wipe it down and Wella! no water spots and a beautifull shine,
    Thanks everyone.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    JUST ORDERED. THANK YOU. i WILL BE WAITING ..

Daytona19
    Hey Warlock do you possibly have smaple bottles?? I was curious because to try & see what I like without buying a full bottoe. I have been using Collinites Insulator wax which works very nice but does streak so you have to do a small area at a time. The only thing is that it does not remove water spots and I would like to find the ability to do that and give me the shine Im used to. I really would like something to feed the gel too, I actually use Pledge in between waxing which works very well. Ive heard good & bad but for my boat it really works and gives it a wet look shine thats last a week or two. Let me know. cgishere2@chartermi.net.
    Clint

Mr.Havasu
    The spray wax doesn't come in anything smaller than 16oz.
    The shark tower comes in a 4 oz. bottle and is mainly for polishing metals but it also has the same wax in it and can be used on your boat surface.
    Sorry we don't have samples yet, but if your in Havasu call me and I'd by happy to come by and demo it on a fender or something.

Daytona19
    Well I would rather be near you because the weather here sucks!!! Im in Michigan and thought I would ask about the samples just to get a feel of the products you have. I have used the insulator wax religiously for the last 5 years and its hard to change. But the water spots I get on the boat do not come off with that wax. As the sun seams to burn them in almost and I have to take a cleaner wax and then remove them and then get the shine I like with the insulator wax. Its a pain, if I could do one step instead of two I would love that.

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by Daytona19
    Hey Warlock do you possibly have smaple bottles?? [/email].
    Clint
    I think he is selling Wax not Snapple!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast