Thread: pocket bikes.

sleekster
    hey remember those pocket bikes we were talking about awhile back? well i went and bought one myself, the one that looks like a little harley, my question is the lights do not work and after charging the battery the electric start does not work unless it is plugged in. i see a little black knob that says fuse on the batery box but there is no fuse in it, and i can't seem to find where it says in the flimsy owners manual you get with it what size fuse it take. i tried several from the auto parts store and can't seem to find one that fits. my question is has anyone had a problem with th electrical system, and if so was it the fuse or something else i am missing here, once it starts it runs great just no lights.

MarkyMark
    Hey Sleekster, I have the same bike. I was wondering the samething until I found the fuse in the tool bag. The fuse is a 10A 250V, it is very small and you wont find it at an auto part store. You might want to try Radio Shack. I bought mine from that guy Ron in the city of Walnut. If you can't find any just call him up and maybe he could send you one in the mail. His number is 909 595-1150.

riverracerx
    I have the little pocket bike. I took the whole air cleaner assembly off and WOW! It is scary fast now! I need to find a little K&N now for it. :eek!:

sleekster
    Thanx markymark, that will make things a lot easier for the little guy.

IF YOU NEED TO KNOW SOMTHING ABOUT THOSE BIKES ASK
    HOSS. HE IS THE MAN

Infomaniac
    The fuses are in the plastic bag with the owner's manual. They are usually underneath one of the foam corners in the bottom of the box.
    Most out of 20+ of these I have unboxed and assembled were there.