Thread: Strut bushing

v-drive
    I read about this on Barney's site and was wondering what material this is. Does anyone know. I have some time in my shop so I thought I would do it myself....Thanks v-drive

Canso
    if it looks like wood it is fenallick well thats how it sounds but I don't no how to spell. The ones I took out of mine were a steel collar with a heavy rubber bushing, So I’ve install the fenallick bushings and good to go.

v-drive
    Thanks canso,I used to make bearings for some medical equipment and we used that to start. it was not quiet once it got hot and the FDA frowned on an oil drip to keep it cool.
    v-drive

superdave013
    lol, you must have some free time. Those things only cost around 10 bucks or so don't they?

v-drive
    Yeah Dave I'm playing catch up on a lot of tooling and I have a production guy sitting on his thumb this whole week. The owner normally has us do stuff for the ferrari club he's in but no one has called him. Life is rough. v-drive

BGMAN203
    Originally posted by superdave013
    lol, you must have some free time. Those things only cost around 10 bucks or so don't they?
    Actually I went to REX last week and picked one up it was $12.45 to be exact!!