Thread: Lookin for radar on Anna

Adrenalin
    Hey guys. I am looking for someone with a "radar gun" on Lake Anna. There used to be a "radar shoot" on the James river. Till the cops came. Oh well. By no means am I the fastest boat on the water. But, I gotta know. I hope to sell Adrenalin this spring, less motor. If ya'll know someone who may be interested AND will take care of Adrenalin please let me know that as well. I used it twice last year other than BOTE, and I need the garage space. We have just about finished Jacob's dirt kart. He will race on Saturday's. Man, those little karts are really cool. We spent yesterday afternoon setting toe, camber, rear track width, and cross weight. He carried my tools for many years.....now it is my turn to carry his. The next generation.....Slingin Dirt. SAY HELL YEAH!

fat rat
    Originally posted by Adrenalin
    Hey guys. I am looking for someone with a "radar gun" on Lake Anna. There used to be a "radar shoot" on the James river. Till the cops came. Oh well. By no means am I the fastest boat on the water. But, I gotta know. I hope to sell Adrenalin this spring, less motor. If ya'll know someone who may be interested AND will take care of Adrenalin please let me know that as well. I used it twice last year other than BOTE, and I need the garage space. We have just about finished Jacob's dirt kart. He will race on Saturday's. Man, those little karts are really cool. We spent yesterday afternoon setting toe, camber, rear track width, and cross weight. He carried my tools for many years.....now it is my turn to carry his. The next generation.....Slingin Dirt. SAY HELL YEAH!
    Hell Yeah post some pic's of that kart ..........I think kojac has one (radar gun).

MANIC MECHANIC
    My older brother and I used to race the two-stroke carts at the local track, of course, that was pavement.......and 25 yrs ago!
    Loads of fun, and good experiance.
    I had one of my high school buddies run his car beside of me through the neighborhood,.... 80mph by his speedo.
    When most of us left the spot that we all got together at last year, we all went up to a guy's house up past the sandbar.
    He had a handheld radar gun and they were trying to get some speed readings when we left.
    Tim

shirkey4750
    I will have my GPS at Anna.

sleekcraft76
    i have a friend who is going to bring his stalker radar.

promod
    i will have my gps also

Adrenalin
    I'd post some pictures if I knew how. So, tell me how. I will on the road till Wednesday night. I can post on Thurs or Fri.
    Adrenalin

andylohr
    i have a stalker pro ,, i live on lakeanna and have a shop there 540 895 9771 or email me mal7617@aol.com andy lohr

Wet Dream
    Originally posted by sleekcraft76
    i have a friend who is going to bring his stalker radar.
    You have friends?? So thats where all your money is going.

sleekcraft76
    gota keep them happy .lol