Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is pretty cool.

Mandelon
    I don't think I know the owner of the site or the boat but I read it awhile ago and thought it made sense for all the new and "HappyBoater" types that end up in here. Who's site is this?
    http://www.justanothertoy.com/JETBOAT.HTM

Craig
    That would be my site The jetboat was mine as well. What a lesson I learned from that boat!!! If I only knew what I know now
    Craig

HavasuDreamin'
    LOL. Great write-up on your old rig.

Craig
    Thanks

welk2party
    I had to laugh. My wife is always rollin gher eyes when I say I can do that myself and save $$! When will I ever learn.

Mandelon
    Yeah, Craig that is way cool. That's a great writeup.
    An expensive lesson, but if you consider the "entertainment value" it feels better.
    Whenever someone is looking for a project boat you should let em see that page.

78Eliminator
    I think those lessons are the spice of life. I am actually glad that shit breaks. Every time I learn something new. Not just with the boat, but with appliances and even my house. It's just life. Take a deep breath as your water heater explodes and floods your house out, because you're about to learn about installing hardwood floors, carpet, fried appliances, replace the blown out electrical system etc......LOL
    Nice write up Craig!

Hotcrusader76
    Originally posted by 78Eliminator
    Take a deep breath as your water heater explodes and floods your house out, because you're about to learn about installing hardwood floors, carpet, fried applianceds, replace the blown out electrical system etc......LOL
    Nice write up Craig!
    Thank god for valium

Craig
    Ain't that right 78eliminator I hate paying someone to do something if I can read something and figure out how to do it myself. I'm in the middle of doing ceiling work,electrical wiring, and kitchen cabinets in the house
    Same with the boats, no clue what I was getting into, but I learned a lot on that boat which I utilized with my current boat. That's another story on the web page !

mirvin
    I remember reading this last year. Great writeup!! I think I'm going through this exact process with my boat right now!! Not as extreme but you know, this and that and all of a sudden I've put 5 grand into a boat that I just paid 10 grand for a year ago!!! And I haven't even gotten to the interior yet!!!
    mirvin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast