Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 9 Americans, Including 4 Civilians, Killed in Iraq

RiverKitty
    I just don't get it....we kill their oppresor and in return they hate us???
    Contractors' Bodies Mutilated, Dragged through Fallujah's Streets
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...4ignorance.JPG
    BAGHDAD, Iraq - In one of the bloodiest and most horrifying days since the end of the U.S.-led war in Iraq, five U.S. troops and four American civilian contractors were killed in separate attacks in the Sunni Triangle west of Baghdad. After an ambush on two vehicles carrying the civilian contractors in Fallujah, jubilant Iraqis burned and mutilated the dead, then dragged two corpses through the streets and hung them from a bridge spanning the Euphrates River.
    The brutal treatment of the bodies occurred after the contractors were killed in a rebel attack on their two SUVs in the city about 35 miles west of Baghdad, scene of some of the worst violence on both sides of the conflict since the beginning of the American occupation a year ago.
    After seeing things like this, it makes me wish we did blow up their country and take all their oil!
    These people have got to be "brain dead"!!!

Blown 472
    Maybe they dont like being occupied, who knows, it is a ****ed up deal.
    You have to consider too that they were occupied until the early fifities then you have people brain washing them for how long on the evils of the western world.

HammerDown
    Those children are most likely the future terrorist of the USA.

HCS
    They don't have a ****ing clue. They need law, order, and the
    death penalty.

FRENCHIE
    thats about the most disgusting thing ive seen in a long time! it trully is sick, i could not even do that if someone in vaded this country. kill yes! but not drag a body around like that in that condition!!! sick! :yuk:

HCS
    That's what they want. To terrify the American public.
    Then there will be more pressure for US to get out.
    I think we ought to keep kicking their asses until they figure it out.

NastyOne
    We need to pull out of there and let those ****ing towlheads fend for themselves! If I had the chance to launch a nuke and kill evryone over there I would and not think twice about it! I'm so ****ing tired of losing our good people so those pices of shit can have a better life. It makes me want to though-up:yuk: I say leave and let them dig in the sand for 10 years, then come back and help when every single person over there realizes what a pice of shit country they live in and that they will never servive without the US.

HCS
    Nuke would have been the way to go. But that was never going to happen.
    Makes you wander why the **** were even there.
    One word, Oil.
    Watch Saddam be released because we have nothing on him.

Goodtime$
    Fence off the oil fields with armed guards and take our americans home, this is senseless and I cannot understand how our government keeps letting innocent americans now, and soldiers lay dead in the street.

welk2party
    You know what, if they are fine with us blowin the shit out of their counrty and leaving, CYA! :yuk:
    Do we need oil from them that bad!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast