Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Duane @ HTP

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I dont think 396 was trying to offend you at all dude he was just noticing something that ive personally seen done several times. he hasnt met you or seen your work before. if you read his post he didnt call you names or say that your a dumbass. he simply stated what HE would do if he was putting that setup together. I dont think he meant to offend anyone until you called him a moron for suggestiong something that would make your boat safer!!!
    plenty of people come on here every day with questions like: hey can I run this setup without a problem???? and they post a picture of what you did and they are asking if a piece of high pressure water hose clamped on to a barbed brass valve will work??? NOONE was clowning you dude!!!!!! :argue:
    I was going to mention it myself when I first read your post! But I saw that 396 already had so I figured you got the idea. less hostility towards those who are concerned about wether or not your boat sinks might be better in the future!!! personally I think that to respond like isnt cool!! If 396 and I were standing there with a cold beer helping you do this job and you talked to us that way in person, ID help him kick your ass!!! :crossx: :skull:
    Well put!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Im sure glad that someone understands where Im comming from

SmokinLowriderSS
    Well put!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Im sure glad that someone understands where Im comming from
    Damn 396, is it drama time again already? I'm icing the keg cooler, you got the popcorn? One of us accidentally pissed off 428FE, then Placecraft Dumbasstar turns up. SHEEEEESH!!!

wright27
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Damn 396, is it drama time again already? I'm icing the keg cooler, you got the popcorn? One of us accidentally pissed off 428FE, then Placecraft Dumbasstar turns up. SHEEEEESH!!!
    Well its been quiet for a few days so I guess its time I rolled out the lazyboys so we can recline
    Placecraft is probablly the doughnut bitch He's a woman trapped in a mans body.....

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    Too damn funny

yeah,right
    Duane And Others With Advice Thank You Very Much. As Far As The Hose Replies, Give Me A Fuc-ing Break. Are You That Stupid To Think I Would Run A Hose Set Up Like That? Wtf.i Wish I Could See Pictures Of You That Post On Here Cause It Would Narrow It Down From Dumb **** Post Whores Too People That Know Thier Shit. Grow The Fuc- Up.................kmwf-inga.............
    Dude, you're a frickin idiot. You are the one showing off your piece of sh*t and looking for advice. Nobody knows what part of the POS they are supposed to give you advice on and what not to. If you don't want criticism then don't post it dumbass.

boater012
    A couple guys tried to offer suggestions that alot of people wouldn't have thought of!!!
    If you look at the pics he posted it LOOKS like someone had been running that setup before! hose clamps and all are in place!! even if it wasnt outside the transom thats a scary setup!!! doesnt even have hose barbs on it just a piece of high pressure water hose hose clamped to a piece of pipe!!!not what I would call safe for even a fresh water system on a big boat!!!
    Ive seen crap done to boats that would make a lot of us puke its so bad. and the owner just stands there looking at me like im crazy when I tell them im not willing to even work on the boat until we get the safety things fixed first!!! and no I wouldnt work on a jetboat that came in to my shop with that setup for an intake hose!!! I would inform the guy fix it right or take it elsewhere.
    I cant afford the liability in sue happy california!!! heres a scenario: guy takes boat to river and boat sinks: guy tells coast guard or sherriffs dept. ( I just had it at the shop! shouldn't they have noticed that????) cop says I would think so! starts shooting the shit with his buddies and they convince him to file a law suit over it! next thing you know im in court defending myself over a piece of hose.
    Sorry for the long rant folks I dont think people see the big picture!! THIS IS CALIFORNIA! im surprised people havent filed suit over advice they were given on ***boat yet!!! dont laugh its coming! :yuk:

stashtrey
    Wow... looks like someone burned his bridge.
    Way to go, blown428!!
    Are you like that in real life?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Blown428 has pm'd me and apologized. I totally respect him for that. There's no beef or hardfeelings

boater012
    Sounds like a stand up guy im glad he was man enough to apologize. I never said anything bad about him! I think people say things on the internet they wouldn't be willing to say in person and dont think anything of it, just like cutting someone off on the freeway you feel anonymous. good for you 428 thanks for being a good guy!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123