Thread: (SPAM) 1974 Schiada Speed Boat V-Drive 454/500HP

SANGER-RICH
    1974 Schiada Speed Boat V-Drive 454/500HP NR (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2469014483)

repo man
    thats the same boat that i have, ive never seen another one anywhere. what do you guys know about these. thanx

Itsahobby
    I've seen this for sale before. Seems like a sweet ride. I don't
    know why the bid is not higher. I would think the motor is worth
    $5k.
    Hobby

flat broke
    As far as I know (and sometimes that ain't much) the old Schiada 19 molds made their way over to Howard for a while. Not to be confused with the Howard 19 bubble deck. 78 Eliminator has Jordy's old 19' Schiada now, and that as well as two of the Howard layups are all I have ever seen in person. Kind of a cool looking boat. The Ebay deal is the 1st one I have seen with a V-drive besides that sweet orange, white, and checkered one that was on the boards a year or two ago. Seems like it would be a sweet ride wit the V'drive.
    Chris

Beautiful Noise
    I've sent this Guy some E-Mails asking some Questions about the Boat but I can't get a Reply

flat broke
    looking for a "family boat" Steve?
    Chris

Beautiful Noise
    Hmmmmmm Maybe If you call a 4 seater much of a Family Boat but I would of liked to fine out some more Info on this one

565edge
    Originally posted by flat broke
    As far as I know (and sometimes that ain't much) the old Schiada 19 molds made their way over to Howard for a while. Not to be confused with the Howard 19 bubble deck. 78 Eliminator has Jordy's old 19' Schiada now, and that as well as two of the Howard layups are all I have ever seen in person. Kind of a cool looking boat. The Ebay deal is the 1st one I have seen with a V-drive besides that sweet orange, white, and checkered one that was on the boards a year or two ago. Seems like it would be a sweet ride wit the V'drive.
    Chris
    The checkered orange one was my brother in laws boat.It ran pretty hard.He had a blown 540 in it.The rigging was pretty sweet.It handled quite well.That seems like a sweet deal on ebay.

19.6 schiada
    in 1976 schiada sold the molds for the 19 ft to howard . i have one of the last ones schiada made . i think it makes a great family boat . I got ours in 1982 , used it for years then in 1997 started complete rerig now it has gt 540 cu . in motor w/th400 trans spends most of its time towing wake boards & tubs ps how do you get the smiles to work