Thread: Placecraft Regatta?

MKE - POWER
    RobR.
    That would be grrreatt!!!!
    What setup did you go with,I/O or Jet?
    What power package,upgrades?
    Mark

RobR.
    I ordered the 496 mag and the bravo outdrive. The boat is basically done they are just waiting on the motor. They had just completed 2 with jets in the last month. My last boat was a jet and we decided to go back to an outdrive. You really do not have to add too many options because they all pretty much are included in the base price. Basically we added stereo upgrades, the billett swim steps and a wakeboard tower. I will try to post a picture of my boat tonight.

MKE - POWER
    Pics ???????? Please.
    I was considering the jet setup with the 502X pkg. to start.

RobR.
    Mike,
    My wife has the digital camera with her. So I cannot post any pictures. I am going to go to Placecraft tommorrow to see how the boat is coming along. They justed completed a new boat with the 502/502 jet package about 2 weeks ago. We will post some pictures tommorrow.

100+Placecraft
    I will be up that weekend but I'll be spending my time up river more than likely. I love the boat! Its fast, roomy and stylish and is rigged pretty nice. Let me know if you want more info.

100+Placecraft
    RobR
    Hows the boat coming along? Did you get any pics?

RobR.
    I was at Placecraft on Saturday. The motor is scheduled to be delivered today. The rest of the boat is almost completed. So hopefully everything will be done by the weekend or early next week. I took some pictures but forgot to post them over the weekend. I will try to do that tonight. If everything works out we will be in Havasu the weekend of the 24th. Did you every talk to Ron about having a regatta?

100+Placecraft
    Ya know I've e mailed them a few times about but never got a response. I havent had anytime to head down there and talk to them. I get the impression from them though thay just arent really into things like that. maybe you can hit em up when you pick up your boat.
    I'll be there that weekend but I'll be up river more than likely.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123