Thread: Calling Out The Reaper

Tom Slick
    I'm calling you out BIATCH. There are some sizzling hot rumors floating around these parts that say that you may have already, or are about to make a little purchase? Come on man, inquiring minds want to know.

DrewDown
    Originally posted by Tom Slick
    I'm calling you out BIATCH. There are some sizzling hot rumors floating around these parts that say that you may have already, or are about to make a little purchase? Come on man, inquiring minds want to know.
    Word travels fast. But I'm not sayen ya or na

Reaper1
    Oh, what up dogs! I'm not saying anything until the pen hits the paper but there might be a possibility that I might not have to be a boat bitch this summer. Not that I don't like cruising with you guys but it's time to step up. I'll keep you all posted.
    Reap

BoatFloating
    Cobalt Boats called and said it's a go. You can pickup your 18' runabout Friday.....

Reaper1
    Rocko - Don't let the Cat I mean Vee out of the bag. Their repairing the glass in the windshield and the 125 Force outboard is on backorder. When that baby comes in we'll be pulling trim Fo Sho!

Three Days Only
    Reaper man,
    Is this the boat, Supercharged!!!! (http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/8/2/68123782.htm). The ultimate sleeper. Just think you could keep up with Boatfloatin, if not pass him.
    3DO

NorCalCat
    The Bayliner Capri...Sweet ride! I bet she purrs at 20 mph.

Reaper1
    Originally posted by Three Days Only
    Reaper man,
    Is this the boat, Supercharged!!!! (http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/8/2/68123782.htm). The ultimate sleeper. Just think you could keep up with Boatfloatin, if not pass him.
    3DO
    WTF..............LMAO