Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hey NOTALENT................

Mrs. 4-B
    Still here? Yeh, me too! Got another hour before I hit the road! See you in the channel tomorrow?

NOTALENT
    Still here? Yeh, me too! Got another hour before I hit the road! See you in the channel tomorrow?
    just for a few more minutes....my buddie bailed...so another is trying to leave work right now...if not...im rolling solo...everyone else is rolling up tonight.... Channel....for sure!! Maddogs tonight if you get in early... :crossx:

Totally IncapASSitated
    We'll hopefully be getting into town around midnight...plenty of time to suck down some beers before last call!!!

NOTALENT
    We'll hopefully be getting into town around midnight...plenty of time to suck down some beers before last call!!!
    haha...yup worse case I leave here around 6pm...get there by 11 or so....definatley time for some partying!!!! :crossx: So jason is off at 8 now huh??? what do u think is quicker....15 to the 40 or ehrenberg???

Mrs. 4-B
    On my way out the door....See you all tomorrow.

NOTALENT
    On my way out the door....See you all tomorrow.
    lucky....see you tommorow... :rollside:

welk2party
    haha...yup worse case I leave here around 6pm...get there by 11 or so....definatley time for some partying!!!! :crossx: So jason is off at 8 now huh??? what do u think is quicker....15 to the 40 or ehrenberg???
    I would go the 10 to Eherenburg.

Totally IncapASSitated
    I used to always go 10/Rice Rd., but lately I've been able to make better time going 15/40.

Riverat84
    why the fock are you still home buddy? waiting for your friend? have a good weekend simkiss.
    -Reid

Riverat84
    i say 10thru ehrenburg also....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast