Thread: CFW this past weekend

FlatBroke
    I was there saw a few v-drive boats and perfect conditions and nobody ran. When are you guys going to send a hot jet up there and shut those people down. See my post in the v-drive forum, story tells all.

FlatBroke
    No takers..............

Her454
    Originally posted by Sangster
    So...... When are you going to have your 'Hoopty" up there & in the water.... I want to be there too.... We will have a boat ready in a few weeks to do some testing.... I'm sure we can play.....
    Just curious as to why you have not answered this question that has been posted 3 times now......? To quote you
    "See V-Drive Thread".

FlatBroke
    Originally posted by Her454
    Just curious as to why you have not answered this question that has been posted 3 times now......? To quote you
    "See V-Drive Thread".
    Like I said, "words", it is easy to sit behind a keyboard and post "I'll be there in a couple of weeks". Tell me you haven't heard that before, I know you've heard it many times over. Action is what I am talking about, no excuses, full passes. I have been watching and reading the boards for quite some time and it is one excuse after the next. I thought I would take a trip to the hot boat hang out and watch some action, but I was sorely disappointed.

Blown 472
    ****ing aye,
    whewwww, I feel better was getting tha shakes from not being in a high drama thread in the jet section.

BigBoyToys
    We'll be out there this next weekend making some mind shattering blistering passes at a whopping 75 mph We'll more than likely be there saturday and sunday. If you're out there then, you'll see us in the water