Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Somerville Apr. 10 Do It!!!

TexasJet
    Who is up for a jetboat gathering this Sat. at Somerville Lake? I remember someone saying they were camping at Big Creek. Is it still on for the weekend? The weather is supposed to be great.

Jim Hall
    Yea ,we will be there. We are going to Overlook. There will be a few other jet boats there. It looks like it will be a good weekend weather wise Looking forward to seeing everybody!!
    We are leaving Sat. morn.

vdrivenman
    damn i am on call this weekend or we'd make the tow up (if u allow vdrives).
    will be there in a few weekends for Dawgs on Hawgsanyone going to be around that weekend ??
    for a boating weekend which area of the park is best to stay at?need full hook ups for the rv.

Jim Hall
    As far as I am concerned all are welcome. I grew up with v-drives! I have a Harley friend of mine trying to talk us into going up same weekend, but hopefully I'll be starting construction on new home at Lake Houston.

Greaser
    Originally posted by vdrivenman
    for a boating weekend which area of the park is best to stay at?need full hook ups for the rv.
    In my opinion, the best parks to camp at are Rocky Creek, Yegua Creek, or Birch Creek parks. It is usually best to reserve a campsite, or chances are you might not get one.
    As far as this weekend, Im there!!!!!!!!!

TexasJet
    vdrivenman, I'll be at Yegua, site 15, for the Dawgs on Hogs weekend. You probably waited to long to get a "full hookup" site. Give it a try though. Good luck.

jboehm
    Damn, not going to make this one. i have a race in baytown this weekend.

vdrivenman
    we actually already have reservations for full hookups,but it is in the equestrian part. one w/o pens.i think in the nails or birch portion. my father in law has one also in the main park. i'll pm you with info so we can look each other up !
    we are up that way often as in laws live in lagrange and our oldest son teaches school in navasota !

460rogers
    Bummer gotta work
    Oh well boat ain't near ready anyway.
    Have fun let me know how fast TOPLESS runs in southern air.

TexasJet
    Saturday afternoon the weather is supposed to get nasty. My son and I spent most of today washing and waxing the whole boat. I'm probably not going either. Sunday is supposed to be cold and rainy, that sounds like fun, NOT. :yuk:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast