Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: What Bugs You?

TOBTEK
    SO..........I'm just now walking up from the employee parking lot, go by the service dept and there are three different people walking around having loud conversations by themselves on there cell phones with those HOMO hands free, speaker cramed in the hear, have to push the big knob on the wire coming out of your ear to speak........I know they are safer without having the actual phone next to your brain.......BUT my god this BUGS ME! WHAT BUGS YOU?

HCS
    It's like the commercial. You think their talking to you, but their not.
    Ya, I think it's kinda dorky.

Laveyman
    I hate it when some jackoff is all over the road, cutting people off. When you finally get pas the idiot, you see they are so busy talking on their cell phone they cannoot drive!
    HEY A$$HOLE! PERHAPS YOU'D DRIVE BETTER WITH THAT CELL PHONE SHOVED UP YOUR A$$!!

ITSALLGOOD69
    Originally posted by Laveyman
    I hate it when some jackoff is all over the road, cutting people off. When you finally get pas the idiot, you see they are so busy talking on their cell phone they cannoot drive!
    HEY A$$HOLE! PERHAPS YOU'D DRIVE BETTER WITH THAT CELL PHONE SHOVED UP YOUR A$$!! LAVEYMAN HIT IT RIGHT ON THE MONEY!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    How about the people that insist on cutting you off in the carpool lane, crossing the dbl line and everything. then deside to do 55 when the regular f**king freeway lanes are all doing 70. that really pisses me off. hey asshole move the f**k over if you can't drive it park it.

ratso
    People that send text messages...while they are driving.

Jbb
    What Bugs me...?
    Tom Browns fascination with Bran & Cheddar

TOBTEK
    HOW ABOUT when some gal's all over the road cause shes appling her make-up on the way to work How about getting outa bed five min's earlier honey

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Originally posted by TOBTEK
    HOW ABOUT when some gal's all over the road cause shes appling her make-up on the way to work How about getting outa bed five min's earlier honey
    I here ya. I don't wear make-up to work so I wouldn't apply to that one. LMAO!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    well if your a girl how about all the guys at the supply house(plumbing) stare at you like they've never seen a girl before. Then they look at your husband and say. Hey man is she married I'de hit it in a second." the hubby says "yah I here ya buddy, I hit it all the time, she is my wife,"

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast