Has anyone had any experience with the scoop maker Unlimited Products? Is it normal for it to take more than a month for a scoop? I am having an issue with them on their shipping prices right now. I ordered a scoop from them at the beginning of last month and two weeks ago they called to let me know they were going to begin production on it. They then said that they would be charging me $48.00 to ship it from Hesperia, Ca to Phoenix, AZ. WHAT? I asked. I asked how big the box was and what the weight on it was. Of course she couldn't tell me that because it wasn't in the manual. So for the last two weeks I have been trying to get a hold of one of the supervisors. I looked on UPS and the only way it could cost me $48.00 for shipping is if the box was 24"x 24" x 24" and the scoop weighed 100 pounds.
You know, while I am on a rant about shipping, let me add my recent Jegs purchase. It was a Weiand dual side mount carb linkage for a pair of 660's. The parts were in a small box wrapped in news paper and all scratched and dented. Why are they going to charge me for the handling if they are going to drop them on the floor before they wrap them in paper? I am waiting on the new parts from Jegs, if nothing else goes wrong.
I have other issues with shipping and the parts I am waiting on, but I will save it until I can try to work with people some more.