Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Unlimited Products

Cole Sanger
    Has anyone had any experience with the scoop maker Unlimited Products? Is it normal for it to take more than a month for a scoop? I am having an issue with them on their shipping prices right now. I ordered a scoop from them at the beginning of last month and two weeks ago they called to let me know they were going to begin production on it. They then said that they would be charging me $48.00 to ship it from Hesperia, Ca to Phoenix, AZ. WHAT? I asked. I asked how big the box was and what the weight on it was. Of course she couldn't tell me that because it wasn't in the manual. So for the last two weeks I have been trying to get a hold of one of the supervisors. I looked on UPS and the only way it could cost me $48.00 for shipping is if the box was 24"x 24" x 24" and the scoop weighed 100 pounds.
    You know, while I am on a rant about shipping, let me add my recent Jegs purchase. It was a Weiand dual side mount carb linkage for a pair of 660's. The parts were in a small box wrapped in news paper and all scratched and dented. Why are they going to charge me for the handling if they are going to drop them on the floor before they wrap them in paper? I am waiting on the new parts from Jegs, if nothing else goes wrong.
    I have other issues with shipping and the parts I am waiting on, but I will save it until I can try to work with people some more.

BGMAN203
    I had a buddy buy a hood from them. Turned out like shit, all wavy and a big bow in the middle. It wasn't even finished on the underside. Unlimited basically told him to go **** himself, he is still fighting with him. I told him to go with Harwood, but the only problem with that was that they didn't make a hood for his car. So he got screwed into usig Unlimited Products. I have also heard of many other dis-satisfied customers. But I am sure there are people happy with them, otherwise they wouldn't be in business.

Cole Sanger
    That is why I ordered from them. Couldn't find the same scoop from anyone else. I ordered with my credit card, so if I get a piece of crap I will let them fight it. I had to do that with something before and my credit card company was awesome.

Sanger76VA
    Yes, I to am dealing with them to. They will not call me back and the one person that hands out call returns will not speak to me on the phone. The scoop ET112 was not finished like the sales person told me, the hole is not cut and the outside finish looks like a cheese grater was run over it. Someone called Nick owns this company and only comes in once a month. I have been trying to return for three weeks. I even was going to fly out and set the scoop on SOMEONES DESK!!!
    Sanger 76

Cole Sanger
    I have been trying to get a hold of Virginia. I was told that the inside of the scoop will not be finished, but that I expected. Thanks, maybe I will pass before it is too late.

Cole Sanger
    I hope this gets a sticky. I just got off the phone with Unlimited Products. You can not believe how these people operate until you call them and talk with them. DON'T USE THEM. I can't begin to tell everyone what lack of customer service they have. I could never get a hold of anyone to get the shipping prices changed, then this morning I ended up getting the run around and being called "stupid", then they started cursing at me. Some company. Buyer beware.

superdave013
    so did you cancel the order or what?

Cole Sanger
    It was cancelled for me when I started cursing back. Something about go to hell you f****** C***. I think that did it. Anyone know where I can get the same scoop? It is their DS-125. Looks like this:
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/.../643ds-125.jpg

Snowboat
    get one from Hampton Blowers. $185 and perfect.

BGMAN203
    Originally posted by Cole Sanger
    It was cancelled for me when I started cursing back. Something about go to hell you f****** C***. I think that did it. Anyone know where I can get the same scoop? It is their DS-125. Looks like this:
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/.../643ds-125.jpg
    I told ya man, they are real pricks overthere.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast