Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Berryessa/Spanish Flat......

stashtrey
    Has anyone stayed in one of the cabins they have up there?
    Does Berryessa have some nice beaches to cruise to?
    I've never been there. Just reserved a couple of cabins with my brother and his family for mid-May. Taking a couple boats up there and hoping we picked a good place to stay.
    I'm curious about secluded spots on the lake to cruise to... set up a base camp for the day and just have fun. What's the shoreline like out there?
    Also... if you've stayed in one of the cabins I'd be curious to know what you thought.
    Thanks!

Dave C
    those cabins are new. Its a nice spot.
    the lake is nice but the shore line sucks... unless of course you like steep shorelines with tons of rocks.
    there are some spots but they are hard to find. If you cruise around you should find something.
    everyone seems to congregate at the north end in a cover under the bridge. good times

Her454
    ROTFLMAO, Wait till Jordy gets ahold of this one...........I'm sure he would LOVE to put his two cents here about those awsome cabins! :rollside: :rollside:

stashtrey
    Please elaborate about the cabins!!!
    Is this a bad idea?
    I'm not expecting luxury... just a clean place to sleep and a clean shower/toilet for my wife to do her business. I'm happy with a bucket or a bush.

deltarat
    When are you going to be there we, we have a group going on the weekend of May 19th. It would be great if by chance your going the same weekend.
    http://www.***boat.net/forums/showthread.php?t=107848

Jordy
    ROTFLMAO, Wait till Jordy gets ahold of this one...........I'm sure he would LOVE to put his two cents here about those awsome cabins! :rollside: :rollside:
    Yeah, those cabins are the SHIT!!!! Just make sure to take your own sheets, pillows, bug spray (as in Raid or the like), skunk repellant, air freshener, and I know I'm forgetting more mandatory supplies here. Oh and lots and lots of booze, especially if you're girlfriend/wife is any kind of an elevated maintenance individual because she's likely to freak the phuck out when she sees where she's going to be spending the weekend, especially after a couple days in a nice place in Napa with real linens and mattresses that are provided for you.

Her454
    Yeah, those cabins are the SHIT!!!! Just make sure to take your own sheets, pillows, bug spray (as in Raid or the like), skunk repellant, air freshener, and I know I'm forgetting more mandatory supplies here. Oh and lots and lots of booze, especially if you're girlfriend/wife is any kind of an elevated maintenance individual because she's likely to freak the phuck out when she sees where she's going to be spending the weekend, especially after a couple days in a nice place in Napa with real linens and mattresses that are provided for you.
    Jordy, didnt you or PC take pics of those cabins? I think I may have some, I'll check through my pics from that weekend.
    And they were not that bad.........but then again, I am not as "high maintenance" as Jordy's guest was LMAO. I had a complete blast..!

Jordy
    I had a complete blast..!
    That's because you were drunk the whole time. Jello for breakfast anyone???
    I don't consider myself that high maintenance, but I had to take some time and count to 10 a few times when we first walked in, and then maintain composure when she walked in.
    The best part was going back up to the gate and telling them that apparently housekeeping forgot to put sheets on the jailhouse looking mattresses. The lady didn't pull the cigarette from between her lips before telling me "Nah, they didn't forget. You're supposed to bring your own."

Her454
    That's because you were drunk the whole time. Jello for breakfast anyone???
    I don't consider myself that high maintenance, but I had to take some time and count to 10 a few times when we first walked in, and then maintain composure when she walked in.
    The best part was going back up to the gate and telling them that apparently housekeeping forgot to put sheets on the jailhouse looking mattresses. The lady didn't pull the cigarette from between her lips before telling me "Nah, they didn't forget. You're supposed to bring your own."
    OMG LMAO, the look on her face!!!!!!! And whats wrong with Jello for breakfast? If I remember correctly, you are the only one that joined me along with a few Bloody Mary's that morning..........

Jordy
    OMG LMAO, the look on her face!!!!!!! And whats wrong with Jello for breakfast? If I remember correctly, you are the only one that joined me along with a few Bloody Mary's that morning..........
    It was a fun weekend. And yes I did join you for some jello and then bloody marys and then in the men's room. Lots of togetherness that weekend.
    Oh, and you can see the cabins in the right side of this pic:
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23PICT0945.jpg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast