Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ricky Carmichael

I can't believe Suzuki picked up Ricky Carmichael (effecive Nov 1st). I was watching the Speed channel and they announced that Ricky's going to Suzuki. I never expected that!!!

DEEZ NUTTS
    Big risk in my eyes. If Jeremy could'nt win on one and Ricky doesnt pull it off then Suzukies must really suck. Ricky will do fine I predict but the racing is going to be awesome next year. Reed, Carmichael, Windham, Stewart dicing every moto.

ratso
    I think Ricky can win on anything...Reed is tough though. I remember when McGrath changed, I don't think he could adapt to the bike as easily as some riders do. He was too used to the 93 chassis. Should be interesting though.

ratso
    I don't think the bike will keep Ricky down...but the competition might.

SeaRayPat
    RC could win on a Bull Taco ..he is that that sick on a bike

DEEZ NUTTS
    I hope Suzuki stepped up their program. I't been a few years and one side of the story, but Jeremy didnt paint a very good picture of the Suzuki factory effort in his book Wide Open.

DEEZ NUTS I agree. If Ricky fails like McGrath did then I would have to say the same. Sad thing is, I own two Suzukis'. I believe Carmichael will kick everyones a$$ in Motocross but Supercross may prove to be difficult with Reed around.

TRIMDOG
    Suzuki= Bayliner of dirtbikes. If Ricky still kills it with them he is truely the man.

Jrocket
    Originally posted by ratso
    I don't think the bike will keep Ricky down...but the competition might.
    The best statement yet.The bike will be top notch,he's going to work hard for a win now.The competition is young and fast.

Its like NASCAR, the bike are pretty even and the rider/driver make the difference. Jeremy was great in the day but the new blood will get it done. I think Ricky will do it, that kid did killer wheelies on a wheel chair down his driveway when he was younger so that alone is proof. I like his atitude too.
    F.J.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast