Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone seen my old boat? 1974 Shiada

cdog
    Just lookin, it was hard to let her go,just want to make sure she's safe. It was in may's 2003 ***boat. Red 1974 Shiada. Any info would be apreciated.

mike t
    No, I havent seen your old friend but I have been riding her older sister 1971 Schiada, red also. And I might add she sure is as fast as ever. I just have alittle problem after about 85 or so she wants to start jumping out of the water. Did the younger sister have the same bad habbits?

VERY NICE ..

superdave013
    that looks like the boat that Brad P has.
    It's safe and sound and is sporting a big blown engine these days.

Sangerboy
    Yep, I think that's Brad's boat, It's doing very well, went for a 100mph ride in it 2 weeks ago on the Parker strip

Schiada76
    This 'un?

Schiada76
    Cory, how's it hangin? Come to Parker and go for a putt in the old girl.
    The boats sportin a new chiller now too.
    Sangerboy, you were right. There was some chit in the "t" that I think was causing the fuel problem. I pulled it all apart and found three pieces of RED rubber in the lines. Two right at the T and one at the 90 off one tank. The lager one at the T was wedged sideways and would "flap" like we thought might be happening. I guess the pump didn't draw enough to make it "flap" shut but backing out of it at WOT did?????????
    What the hell is this crap anyway? It's about 3/16" thick, red on one side with a very thin gray layer on one side with a checked pattern in the gray. It feels like silcone rubber. It is not the lines as they are black and not deteriorating. Did anyone ever make braided lines that were red rubber? Cory, did you chew up a flip flop and spit it in the tank?
    Hope there's not more floating around the system somewhere. I've gotta get a bore scope and look in the tanks.

BrendellaJet
    Ive always liked that boat. Saw it in ***boat and ont eh website in ***boat cove too. That thing is just awesome.

Sangerboy
    Originally posted by BradP
    There was some chit in the "t" that I think was causing the fuel problem.
    Cool Brad, I'm anxiously awaiting another test run to see if it solved the problem

Schiada76
    When's the next Casitas Morning Madness run?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast