Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: stoker steve

ya want2
    well it was a no show at james so now for the 2006 bote i think fullthrottle598 will take stoker steve for a $1000.00 dollars side bets will be accepted now all left to do is stoker step to the plate see ya at anna

jets4me
    my bet is on jr

737jetmech
    You have to see this Stoker run first. 142 mph small block ... and gets there in a hurry. Very impressive boat!!!
    Bob

Wet Dream
    You have to see this Stoker run first.
    Bob
    How right you are. Is he going to show?

shirkey4750
    I've seen both boats run, JR's boat is super quick out of the hole where Stoker Steve takes a little while to get there. Both boats are super, but I would have to go with JR's. His first pass was a 144 MPH and that was less than a quarter mile pass.

DaveA
    I'll bet that Rodek has had further massaging done to it since we saw it run last. Or he's worked on the Blackhawk. Or something...
    Oughta be interesting.
    Yo, Steve, you out there? Hello...come in!?
    He oughta remember me..."Hey, is that a Bravo 3?......er...ooops....sorry...ain't no way, huh?"..."Sure, I know what a Blackhawk is! Certainly!... :redface: "

Just got threw E-mailing StokerSteve, so will see.... :rollside:
    I got the Video of the race if anybody wants it PM me and its yours..
    Markist

bordsmnj
    you have pm

Liquid Invader
    I have seen the Stoker run, until he was so far ahead that i couldn't see him. Ha Ha Markist, Just thought I would save you the trouble. That Stoker is fast but you have to be quick also. So i'm going out on a limb here and bet on Steve. The big reason is just to get JR's blood presure up. Maybe i should take that back, i think it is high enough anyway.
    No joke, I would like to see that run. Maybe they will both go to Anna. Come on down Steve, we would like to see you again. Even if there is no racing. :boxed:
    Later 383

Jspeeddemon
    Leland you aren't going to let JR do your dirty work for you, seems like you should have a bone to pick the the Stoker, you have any plans for a rematch?
    I know you don't take a whoopin like that and turn the other cheek. Any chance we might see a Liquid Invasion at Anna?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast