Thread: Beachcomber/Islander

79 HUSTLER
    How hard is it to get a permanent spot at the beachcomber or the islander for an RV. I have always heard that the waiting list is really long -Few years or so. Is this right cause I'm already getting tired of setting up the RV every weekend at the crazyhorse!! THanks KELLY

boater
    i know the islander is a at least a 2 year wait so get your name in

boxscore
    Originally posted by boater
    i know the islander is a at least a 2 year wait so get your name in
    And be as polite and humble as possible when approaching the office. I'm not capable of exhibiting that kind of behavior, so I sent my wife to do the dirty work.

CARGUY
    I can't speak for the Islander but I have been at the Beachcomber for the last 3 years and how they have worked it in the past is: Late August(usually around the 20th) they give everyone who already has a site 1 st right of refusal for the following year. The following day the sites that have not been claimed are available on a 1st come 1st serve basis to who calls the quickest in the a.m.
    You will have the option of staying 1-6 months(the monthly price drops the longer you stay). A 6 month lease is approx 2k plus electrical, plus a refundable 250.00 deposit. They refund the deposit at the end of the season if you haven't started any fires or sacrificed any animals.
    Shoot me a pm and we can hook-up the next time you are in Havasu and I will show you around the park. I can also find out for you when the dates are.
    The payment in full is due in Sept but they will refund it if something happens and you can't make it in April.
    Sorry for th long reply!!!

LAVEYSABRE575
    find out who the big wig is and grease ($) the hell out of him then your guarnteed a spot ...enjoy