Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hey Scream

Kachina26
    Here, I cropped it for ya. Go grab it from here (http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...t=2&thecat=500)
    If you take another shot from a better angle I'll resize it for you. That's a sharp boat, where did you get it?

Scream
    Thanks Kachina26, I found myself being particularly retarded today.
    Wen't to Mohave last weekend and had a great time. The weather looked like it was going to suck, but we lucked out. Watched the best thunderstorm sitting in the boat looking East toward AZ, near the Basin. Pretty cool. The rain hit Friday night when we got in, but blue skies all weekend.
    Got a whole 8 hours on the boat now. OOOOO!

Kachina26
    Sounds like you had an awesome weekend! My boat is in for the 20 hour service now. I'm gonna sneak out 4/17 for a turnaround trip, just to check her out before the real poker run.

dicudmore
    good-lookin' boat there scream.
    Kach26 could you crop a pic for a fellow GM guy here?

Scream
    You're in buidness now. I hope he doesn't start charging shop rates for that J/K
    Kachina26, how did that prop testing go, or have you done it yet? I'm interested in what you find out. I'm also interested in your top speed so far, now that you're all broke in and all.
    dicudmore, thanks, I love my baby. Best crazy thing I ever did. You're boat looks good, too.
    Scream

dicudmore
    thanks, picked it up last wkd. got all of 3 hrs on it in 2 days.
    friday havasu, sat mead

Scream
    We've only got 1 weekend every month planned, but this summer we've got some good weeklong trips planned and one 10 day jaunt to Powell, provided it still has water in it by the time we get there.
    It's a beautiful boat, what are the particulars. Ours (mine and Kachina26's) are Kachina 26' Force w/ Merc 496 HO Bravo 1.

dicudmore
    Mine will be sitting the next couple of weeks also.
    House crap this wkd, camping next wkd Buena Vista. Takin' the travel trailer and the friends Hallett Vector.
    My boat is a 29' Cheetah closed bow 496HO bravo one x
    Needin' a stereo wattage upgrade too

Kachina26
    Ok Dicudmore click here (http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...hp?photo=41544) should look like this when you are done.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...4dicudmore.jpg
    Prop test didn't pan out. I can't push a 26, I might get the 24 worked. Top speeds haven't changed much. I saw 64 for a bit, but gonna have to do more to get more speed. I really bought for the ride though, I was able to test that out 2 weeks ago in 4 footers with white caps. It was awesome!!!!!! Rides soooooooo smooooooooooooth

dicudmore
    that Powell trip should be awesome!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast