Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Go Kings

cc322
    Can the Kings take 3 out of 4 from the flaker's this year? I think so

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by cc322
    Can the Kings take 3 out of 4 from the flaker's this year? I think so
    Well being a true fan, I say Go Kings too.
    Unfortunately they have been playing like the Denver Nuggets of about 4 years ago or the Clippers this year for the last 18 or so games ever since Weber came back. Unless there is a magical transformation, well. But no, I don't think the (GD) lakers are gonna do it this year...

rvrjunkie
    OHHHH what a good Sunday this will be. Just think in a couple of hours we will be enjoying some great food, cold coors lights, and watching the Lakers kick alittle queen ass.

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by rvrjunkie
    OHHHH what a good Sunday this will be. Just think in a couple of hours we will be enjoying some great food, cold coors lights, and watching the Lakers kick alittle queen ass.
    IN your dreams.....

rvrjunkie
    We will see. Less than three hours to game time. Go Lakers.

Dr. Eagle
    At least the (F) Lakers don't have to face a bunch of Ghetto kids throwing things at them as they get off their bus when they come here like the Kings do when they go to Staples. What a NO CLASS place.........

cc322
    I've got a round of golf on this so the King's better pull it off. Maybe they should start without weber to see if that will make a differance

Dr. Eagle
    Actually I think they'll take this game, I am more concerned about the playoffs. Like I keep saying, helluva time for a slump,,,

cc322
    I thinkthey will take this game due to the fact its at arco, but they need to pull it together to have a shot this year

rvrjunkie
    Originally posted by cc322
    I thinkthey will take this game due to the fact its at arco, but they need to pull it together to have a shot this year
    True . The Kings are tuff at Arco. But we will see. Anyway have a great easter and good luck on the game

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast