Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Losers at the lake

BOBALOO
    Why is it that EVERY time I go to the lake/river I have to spend most of my time watching everyone elses boat.
    On saturday we went from Needles to the sandbar making a few stops along the way. All was fine until we got to the sandbar.
    2 boatloads of LOSERS in B&H water rods and one in an advantage (all large boats @ 28' and up)almost ran into my and others boats.
    The first guy is goin about 35 when he runs aground in a shallow area narrowly missing a few boats.
    the second group proceeds to back up their stupidity by almost sticking the side of his boat into the front of my boat.
    My wife and j-rod's wife jumped into the freezing water to push them away but the LOSERS were too afraid of the water to get in and help.
    After a little "encouragement" for them to help from me they finally pushed their shit off.
    We ended up moving away about 35' to be safe.
    Well, not for long. When the LOSERS left they did not want to spend any more time in the water than necessary so they fired up and proceeded to back out in 2' of water but the current and wind sent them right into my boat again. Yup they hit it and then kept backing out.
    To top it off their girlfriends started talking shit to me because they hit my boat and I said they werent too smart.
    I wish I had taken pix for a LOSERS ID picture thread.
    We decided to pack up but the LOSERS appeared to be waiting for us and I think when they saw the patrol boat they changed their minds.
    I was the DD so alcohol was not a factor on my side and I dont think theirs either,They were just idiots .
    Thanks for lettin me rant. What would/have you done in these situations?

fourspeednup
    I can't even imagine spending big $$$ on a boat and not know how to operate it. Sometimes that includes walking it through shallow spots which is fine. I wouldn't have wanted to get into cold water either but I'd do just about anything to prevent my shit from being damaged and even more so if I was about to damage someone elses due to a mistake on my part.
    Bunch a foofers

Mr.Havasu
    Wow, sorry to hear that, I hope they didn't do any real damage.

AdrenelineOD
    sorry to here about the bad day of babysitting morons with too much money for there own good. I think after 100 hours of glassing and sanding my cap I would have to just get violent with them. I brought this up before I have a short fuse for stupidity and if someone damages my baby by not thinking I will in fact pipe them. I just hope boating doesn`t get me in prison. Im pretty passionate about my ride/ girl/ boat. and I think others here are too.

Huntingtonbeach
    I have been on both sides of that situation, once my bad and once some idiots like you described.... Once we got blown into someones lake stake and the result was a bent, useless stake... After i took 5 min of the pissed off owner cussing at me ( real mature on his part) I simply said whats the damage? Handed him some cash and left... In my book it sucked that it happened but it was an accident and i payed for it... end of story. Then the otherside of things: Awhile ago we had a rental hit us at the sandbar from driver error. A good scratch resulted but nothing serious. I was pissed but I didnt start belittling the driver, I just asked him for a phone# and an address where i could send the detail bill. He gave it, i got the boat buffed, and he sent me a check. It all worked out. Lots of idiots out there but not all will act like it if you show your willing to be fair about it. Thats my take

jlnorthrup122
    did you sustain any dammage? that really sucks!! no matter where the hell you go you will always run into idiots like that!!! Its pritty bad when you almost need to rec in possies just because of idiots like that!! it should be a boaters ethick to come together in the defence of people in situations like this in BOBALOO's place!!! for real those faulkers should have stayed home!!

Jrocket
    Originally posted by BOBALOO
    2 boatloads of LOSERS in B&H water rods
    Say no more,I see the problem already.

Havasu Cig
    Originally posted by AdrenelineOD
    sorry to here about the bad day of babysitting morons with too much money for there own good. I think after 100 hours of glassing and sanding my cap I would have to just get violent with them. I brought this up before I have a short fuse for stupidity and if someone damages my baby by not thinking I will in fact pipe them. I just hope boating doesn`t get me in prison. Im pretty passionate about my ride/ girl/ boat. and I think others here are too.
    I hear you, I have a short tempure as well sometimes, but you never know who is packing a weapon out on the lake. Be careful, it might not worth being shot over.

AdrenelineOD
    At least Im gettin ready for them, that should help. accidents are ok it`s a dumb ass that doesn`t care who`s in trouble. I`m an amiture driver and if I even touch anouther boat Ill feel like shit and apologies all day. Oh ya and pay for it too.. but Ill be out on a few tuesdays mornings for some good low speed practic.
    something they should have done..

BOBALOO
    I understand accidents happen, but these guys just didn't care. Two of our wives had time to jump in and hold these guys boat while they just smiled at us. Fockers!
    I am half ready to post the pix of their boats that I just found on the digital but dont want more problems the rest of the summer.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast