Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Deano's surprise party

Sandbar Junkies
    Just want to say thanks to the whole Unleashed family for a kick ass weekend. Deano was truly surprised about the party and everyone had a great time. Went for a 120 mph plus ride in Deano's boat, ate some great grub with some cool people, closed Kokohoes all 3 nights, and had a much needed vacation.
    Special thanks to Ryan and Tara for babysitting our kids so the wife and I could go out and party.
    Drew Down and the naughty school teacher it is was nice hanging out with you guys all weekend even if you didn't have enough money for Sat. night dinner.
    Speedin' Ian and your gay crew it was nice meeting you guys. Had a great time. You need to send your boys out for to learn some manners and you will have much better luck with the ladies. Remember make them laugh and then make them breakfast. That fat and ugly line only turns on the prison chicks. My wife wants to know what kinda beer you drink so she can stock up.
    To the 909ers you know its always great partying with you guys. Congrats on the new ride.
    Fast A Sleep, well if you were awake maybe we could have partied a little more, but thanks for sending the wife out to play.
    Dano thanks for all the bloody Marys and it was nice meeting your family.
    Bobaloo and his crew sorry we missed you.

welk2party
    Sounds like we missed one!

MRS FLYIN VEE

glad you all had fun.. BTW Happy late birthday Deano. sorry we missed it. we owe you some beers.

Sandbar Junkies
    I had a great weekend the only thing that was missing was Mrs.Flynn Vee and the Easter bunny-Gentle Ben. Next Time.

Kilrtoy
    Sounds like a great time

BOBALOO
    Hey Pool shark, are you guys gonna be out in 2 weeks for the poker run/BBSP?
    We ended up meeting up with Deano's crew on sun even though he was "sick".
    Nevada told us what sickness he had She is a cutie.
    It was cool meeting Drew Down also. After saturday I needed some cool peeps to be around.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Originally posted by Sandbar Junkies
    I had a great weekend the only thing that was missing was Mrs.Flynn Vee and the Easter bunny-Gentle Ben. Next Time.
    we will catch you on the flipper(flip) side.

BOBALOO
    I dont think he wiill be drinkin anything for a while

Sandbar Junkies
    Originally posted by BOBALOO
    Hey Pool shark, are you guys gonna be out in 2 weeks for the poker run/BBSP?
    We ended up meeting up with Deano's crew on sun even though he was "sick".
    Nevada told us what sickness he had She is a cutie.
    It was cool meeting Drew Down also. After saturday I needed some cool peeps to be around.
    Man I didn't know Deano was a pool shark. I would really like to learn to play pool some time.:wink:

BOBALOO
    Well even if you cant play you could probably talk a good game. :wink:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast