Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Us Canadians....

betty boop
    need to start our own thread or something about where we have been, how the weather is, etc. - I'm sick of reading about all these great places the Americans have been (I'm sure I'll never get there) but if I knew of some great places in Canada - maybe I'll get there!!!!

FMluvswater
    sick of? or envious of? LOL! I'm game for hearing about all the great places don't care if it's American or Canadian and I love picture proof of how beautiful places are (especially if a body of water is included ).

betty boop
    your right fm - envious (wrong choice of words!!) i do like pics of places also - but would like some of places a little closer that someday i may be able to venture to..

FMluvswater
    I'm not ruling out the possibilities of getting to visit any of the places I've seen only in pictures ... here I am and I'm still living ... it's only impossible if I die. I'm a bit of a dreamer but I've already fulfilled one dream so I'm feelin a lil arrogant ... I got myself back home to Vancouver when I was 23. It was my dream since I was 6 years old and was told we were not "just visiting" Ontario afterall.
    More pictures of beautiful Canadian places are always welcome!

looky_lou
    Your thread title says it all (US)

mirvin
    Hey you ladies ever been to Minnesota? Me neither. I heard it was just like Canada though
    mirvin

FMluvswater
    Originally posted by mirvin
    Hey you ladies ever been to Minnesota? Me neither. I heard it was just like Canada though
    mirvin
    Which part is just like Minnesota cuz umm Canada Is Really Big!!

betty boop
    good come back fm!!!!!

mirvin
    Originally posted by FMluvswaterbabe
    Which part is just like Minnesota cuz umm Canada Is Really Big!!
    Well I don't know. Ya see, that's why I was asking you. I figured if you said "yeah, it's sorta like Canada" then I could just imagine Minnesota and then I'd almost be imagining Canada. But now that plan is shot!!
    mirvin

looky_lou
    I think Greenland is kinda Canada like too.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast