Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need a cheap prop

Speedin' Ian
    Ok here's the deal, while at havasu last weekend my DD hit bottom while waiting for our trailer, meesing up the prop bad enough to require a visit to the prop shop. I got it in this morning but they say it will take 7-10 days, which isn't too bad, but I have a trip to Piru planned for this Sunday. Does anyone have a cheap prop they want to sell or even loan me for this weekend. I'm spinning a stainless 23p on an Alpha1 right now, but would take anything that would work. We usually just load our boat with beer and girls and head over to the cove where we spend the whole day playing football, swimming and drinking, so I don't need anything fancy. Infact i would prefer a lower pitched aluminum prop. Please help, because if I don't find a prop I'm going to have to figure out a way to load a buch of people and beer into a Blown flat bottom .

NastyOne

Pointerman
    I'd help you out, but I'm in Northern Cali. Got a decent back up sitting in my garage.
    Go to ebay and find a reasonably priced back up to keep on hand.

Quality Time
    Did not know that the word cheap, inexpensive, reasonable etc. were words used in a boat owners vocabulary

Speedin' Ian
    First off, thanks for the offer NastyOne , but I think that might give my boat a slight vibration.
    Well pointerman now I know who to call when I am at Shasta .
    For your information Quality Time I only used the word cheap, not inexpensive and reasonable . The problem is I'm a college student with a bad boating addiction, couple that with a group of friends who don't realize how exspensive it is to maintain three boats and you can see my problem. If I can't find one on the boards I'll just buy an aluminum one but I figured I'd see if anyone on hear has an old one lying around.

NastyOne
    Originally posted by Speedin' Ian
    First off, thanks for the offer NastyOne , but I think that might give my boat a slight vibration.
    The chicks dig it

Sandbar Junkies
    Hey Ian I have a 24 pitch ss 3blade collecting dust in my garage. I will send my # in a PM.

Speedin' Ian
    sounds good, let me know the best time to call

Schiada76
    How about a two blade for an 1-1/8" shaft?

Dr. Eagle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast