Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anybody know what this means??

PlyaPlya22
    I am sitting here talking to a friend of mine at work and she is telling me that her daughter has been calling her son a "CHOAD"
    What the hell is a CHOAD!

91nordic29
    i dont have a clue!

dimarcobros
    I am pretty sure that is not a good thing.
    I think it is pretty much like calling someone a dork, knob, or something like that. Although I have not heard that word in a long time so I could be wrong.
    DMB

eliminatedsprinter
    Was it choad or choada. I think the latter is a cock or dildo...

Kachina26
    Originally posted by dimarcobros
    I am pretty sure that is not a good thing.
    I think it is pretty much like calling someone a dork, knob, or something like that. Although I have not heard that word in a long time so I could be wrong.
    DMB
    Correctomundo! It was popular when Beavis and Butthead were on. Well, they are back on MTV again, so I guess the word is back.

PlyaPlya22
    I am not exactly sure what it means someone hear said it was a piece of skin hagging off a womns v****a. This lady is all pissed because her daughter won't stop calling her son this. I personally think it is kind of funny I told her I knew exactly who to ask? I'll take it to the boards!! If they can't answer it no one can.

LAVEYSABRE575
    Its the skin between the v and the rat hole otherwise known as a chin rest or in some bars the CHOAD......

You are correct

THATJEFFGUY
    choad
    n. Synonym for `penis' used in alt.tasteless and popularized by the denizens thereof. They say: "We think maybe it's from Middle English but we're all too damned lazy to check the OED." I'm not. It isn't. --ESR This term is alleged to have been inherited through 1960s underground comics, and to have been recently sighted in the Beavis and Butthead cartoons. Speakers of the Hindi, Bengali and Gujarati languages have confirmed that `choad' is in fact an Indian vernacular word equivalent to `****'; it is therefore likely to have entered English slang via the British Raj.
    ex: "Eat my choad"

MRS FLYIN VEE
    damn I learned a new word today..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast