I have had my boat for 3 seasons and ran really good till this season without a problem..well since this season i have gone through three starters(kragen cheapies) a steering cable and now i need some headers..well the last time I had it out wich was last weekend it was running good till i started hearing really faint popping noises from the headers which i am hoping is just the exhaust leak but it didnt sound like one, second the boat turned off as i was driving at 2600rpm at plane, the starter went out again when it died instanty so i couldnt get it fired up again to see whats going on..this sucks i am really frustrated and its still the beginning of the season.. to top it off i had my younger brother store at the end of last season and when i went to pull it out all my gauge bezels have rusted and the motor has some surface rust gggggrrrrrrr...... ...sorry just felt like venting some frustration out... Oh and to top it all off i went to the local boat shop to see if i could get some advice but all the guy saw was money signs coming out of my mouth...he is way to expensive... i guess i just need to cool off and get motivated....