Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Boating Blues

NashvilleBound
    Originally posted by Wicked1
    I have had my boat for 3 seasons and ran really good till this season without a problem..well since this season i have gone through three starters(kragen cheapies) a steering cable and now i need some headers..well the last time I had it out wich was last weekend it was running good till i started hearing really faint popping noises from the headers which i am hoping is just the exhaust leak but it didnt sound like one, second the boat turned off as i was driving at 2600rpm at plane, the starter went out again when it died instanty so i couldnt get it fired up again to see whats going on..this sucks i am really frustrated and its still the beginning of the season.. to top it off i had my younger brother store at the end of last season and when i went to pull it out all my gauge bezels have rusted and the motor has some surface rust gggggrrrrrrr...... ...sorry just felt like venting some frustration out... Oh and to top it all off i went to the local boat shop to see if i could get some advice but all the guy saw was money signs coming out of my mouth...he is way to expensive... i guess i just need to cool off and get motivated....
    Didn't you get that free boat a while back? Was it just a hull? Its been a while....

AZKC
    Last season I lost one rebuilt motor to crankshaft/rod failure, second motor to a broken valve, have a fresh motor in it now waiting for its suprise Have a rebuilt tweeked pump thats still waiting for a topend pass Maybe next weekend to friqin windy this weekend.

Dribble
    Wise man say:
    If you want to get the same sensation as owning a boat just get into the shower, turn the water on real cold and rip up $100.00 bills

NashvilleBound
    LOL...... Uh, no.

Wicked1
    Damn i dont feel not even half as bad now sorry fellas for my whinning like a little B*atch... my probs are messly compared to some.. hey Nashville its been awhile and i still owe u those Crowns.. i think you were thinking about eric455 getting that free eliminator hull..

NashvilleBound
    Its all a blur.... but your right now that you mention it, it was eric455. Speaking of him, is he still around?

moneysucker
    This season hasn't even gotten to the water. i HAD SOME JACKASS convince me I could go blown for not a whole lot of $ and I believed it. I am almost done but the motor that I had done last year ended up that instead of bolting a huffer on top I just replaced everything but the block instead. It will be super nice for the free board challenged eventn but I am going to have to wire it replace the fuel system and run all new stainless lines and get my new scoop back and I will be done (for the season). All the items I am replacing I bought within the last 2 years. It is a sickness I tell you. Good luck getting the problems woured out.
    Cy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123