Thread: Something a little less politically correct!

Tremor Therapy
    If you are ready for the adventure of a lifetime, TRY THIS:
    Enter Mexico illegally. Never mind immigration quotas, visas, international law, or any of that nonsense.
    Once there, demand that the local government provide free medical care for you and your entire family.
    Demand bilingual nurses and doctors. Demand free bilingual local government forms, bulletins, etc.
    Procreate abundantly, and deflect any criticism of this allegedly irresponsible reproductive behavior with, :It;s a cultural USA thing, you would not understand pal!"
    Keep your identity strong, fly Old Glory from your roof top, or proudly display it your front window or on your car.
    Speak only English at home and in public, and insist that your children do likewise.
    Demand classes on American culture in the Mexican school system.
    Demand a local Mexican driver's license. This will afford other legal rights and will go far to legitimize your unauthorized, illegal presence in Mexico.
    Drive around with no liability insurance and ignore local traffic laws.
    Insist that local Mexican law enforcement teach English to all its officers.
    Oh, and GOOD LUCK! Because it will never happen! It will not happen in Mexico or any other country in the world except right here in the United States, land of the naive, stupid, and politically correct politicians.
    If you don't agree, go ahead and try it......anywhere!
    And before any of you pull the race card on me, this was written by a person from Iowa!
    I am of Mexican heritage, and sometimes you have to realize the truth is just what it is!

duffster
    Alan did someone pee in your coffee today???

Schiada76
    You racist!

MagicMtnDan
    Thanks for sharing that Alan. Couldn't be more right on.

PHX ATC
    Werd.
    Nicely done TT, I've seen that before and agree.
    What about the Norweigans in this country? Don't they matter? :rollside:

IMPATIENT 1
    I'm Tired Of This Shiat Too! If Your Here Illegally, They Should Send That Azz A Packin!! Bet It Would Be Easier For Those Settin On Welfare To Get A Job,or Make Em Get One!