Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: well I am off..

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I wanted to thank everyone here for having my back tonight.. I usually don't have a problem here with anyone but for some reason he decided I was the one to pick on.. oh well it is over and maybe we can talk another day when we are not so drunk or in a pissy mood.. I don't like to be on anyones bad side so I hope I did nothing wrong or said anything to anyone to offend.. granted I am drinking but I am not stupid.. I don't feel what I said was out of line.. anyway.. thanks for all that was said on my behalf and at this I give a good night.. sweet dreams and have a great time posting.. see you all in the a.m.

Kilrtoy
    Goodnight

JetBoatRich
    We look forward to the morning have a nice night

Debbolas
    good night
    sweet dreams

Her454
    WTH did I miss? Cant be that bad MrsV- too much tension in this place today Have a good nite.

Mandelon
    I got your front.....

Kilrtoy
    I got your back, but that new front grill is looking nice

Sandbar Junkies
    Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
    I wanted to thank everyone here for having my back tonight.. I usually don't have a problem here with anyone but for some reason he decided I was the one to pick on.. oh well it is over and maybe we can talk another day when we are not so drunk or in a pissy mood.. I don't like to be on anyones bad side so I hope I did nothing wrong or said anything to anyone to offend.. granted I am drinking but I am not stupid.. I don't feel what I said was out of line.. anyway.. thanks for all that was said on my behalf and at this I give a good night.. sweet dreams and have a great time posting.. see you all in the a.m.
    For someone who does'nt even have a boat how can you be on anyones bad side. Don't worryI got your back,your front and anywhere else you will let me have. Go to sleep bloodsucker.
    Sweet dreams from
    Headbutt---Flipper---Toucan

HCS
    Damn, marathon posting. Sure you have nothing else to say
    tonight?

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
    Damn, marathon posting. Sure you have nothing else to say
    tonight?
    Marathon or what ever it takes
    H.C.S. headed to SBC Park uesday night for a game

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast